THE EVIDENCE

bust

Dog,

Yeah, seriously fucked up way to go about this stuff I'd say. Either too lazy to use a ST hotel, or too cheap maybe? Or just likes to live dangerously? None of my friends I know of ever bring a barfine back to their home/apartment/condo etc if they have a serious live-in GF or wife. Even a lot of the single guys we know do not do this. Why let possible trouble into your home and know where you live? I can see all sorts of problems with doing this. The only one I remember that did this a lot was Sarisin? And I don't remember him telling us of any problems from this, but then again, he was robbed of a serious amount of money and rare coins and such a couple years back wasn't he before becoming his monogamous incarnation? I seem to remember he thought it was an inside job. Condo staff?

I wouldn't recommend it myself. Seems a bit foolhardy and an un-necessary risk to take. Where a few hundred baht for a ST hotel would eliminate most of the risk really.

Cent

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definatley agree with Dog and Cent on this one.

Even midweek when I atay in Pattaya and the wife is in Bangkok, I would never think about taking a BG back to my apartment there, why bother with the abundance of ST hotels that allows one to maintain annominity.

I also dont even disappear for fun if I am out with expat friends, I would never want to put them in a position where they had to lie on my behalf if the wife did happen to bring up the topic, its not that I don't trust them, but slips of the tongue can and do happen, so why take the risk.

Imagine the "Worst Case Scenario" one of your best mates let something slip totaly by accident, there is a good possability it may be detremantal to your marriage, and it will also damage the friendship.

Bust you were staying in a Hotel and with a Girlfriend, probably less to lose than say those of us that are married and have investments over here.

Basicaly the more that is at stake, the more careful one tends to be, a primate survival tactic.

Traces can be found everywhere. During my last trip I spent some days with a BG from SC. In between I went to Cambo for a week. There I had lot of fun with Khmer girls and of course I did not tell her when she asked me what I did in Cambo (visiting Angkor of course). A few hours later she found one peace of hair on my sandal which was not hers obviously.

It wasn't a big deal but it taught me that even punting in a different country can be discovered.

::

PS: We had some really funny stories about investigative TG's in this thread already: Sher Lek Holmes :liar:

The only problem I see with these approaches is that it presumes you are dealing with someone rational who will base any accusations on REAL evidence, not "eveidence" generated by an insecure imagination...............

I am sure many of us have had G/f's (in Thai and Farangland) who would not have been convinced that nothing was going on if the bloke was locked in a monastery...........let alone going out to Nana. :D

WYD ,

Even after taking all these cleaning precautions you still forget one thing....

video evidence

most (if not all) decent farang condos these days will have video surveillance of some kind in lobby, enterance or in the lift.

As most residenct have pointed out, it is an act of stupidity to take a bar girl home with you, even if you are single.

Can u imagine any Thai man taking a whore to his home??? Unthinkable. Thats what drive in's and ST hotels are for.

• 4 weeks later...

Once with the ex- wife, she demanded to smell my cock to see if i washed up after her thought of me visiting a S/T GF.

Funny shit was i never cheated on her, but a few months later caught her in the act. Then i dumped her {10 years = hurt)

I continue to spend every fucking time I got whoreing and enjoying myself.

The women are by nature better detectives then we are, no doubt, we men are oblivious

When my current beau met me in my hotel room after a few days absence, she swept it better than any FBI agent - it was fascinating to watch and a little disturbing - I thought I was thorough, but she managed to dig up some incriminating evidence (some lubricant - the irony was I was innocent, I'd used the stuff on her about a week ago - she didn't care). F*cking hell!

It's not worth the grief to keep any condoms or lubricant. Buy them as needed and dispose of them straight away. And f*ck me, don't even think of taking a girl back to the permanent abode unless you're foolhardy or stupid. As the others say, rent a ST hotel - I really appreciate the advise an above poster had about only being sure by changing rooms and I think that is spot on and the right way to go about it. Of course as others have stated - if your relationship is that important, don't cheat. Pretty simple really - amazing how many ppl get this wrong but understandable.

Archived