US Troops Deserting

candyfloss

AF16 said:

You got it :) Neocon strategic thinking 101. I don't actually think it's harder than that.

I just wish more people at least would see it for what it is. Amoral selfinterests of the elite in the US. Cut the crap about freedom and morality.

There ya go AF16 , welcome to the " american government " way of thinking , you get a lolipop... :spin:

Bada :beer: Bing

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the fuck has Sweden's murder rate to do with it.

Your third world perspective does not matter to americans , we eat you for breakfast , lunch and dinner.

And of course you will whine like little retarde children the next time someone wont accept to be opressed by the most appaling dreggs on the planet.

chuckwoww said:

But that's the point. Evel keeps ducking the question ...

I've ducked some punches in my time, but never a question. You asked a question that is impossible to answer because it is so unreal. What tactics would the resistance movement use if a Muslim army occupied the U.S.? I dunno, maybe the same tactics we'd use if we were occupied by aliens from outer space (War of the Worlds) or armies of re-animated corpses (Night of the Living Dead). Or maybe we could scare them all off by waiving packages of bacon at them. If you are going to posit a magic occupation (everyone in NYC wakes up Monday morning to find the city occupied by a Muslim army), then I can posit a magic response by the resistance (Americans reject beheadings and suicide bombings and conduct the resistance in full accord with the Geneva convention.)

EP

:devil:

Evel_Penivel said:
chuckwoww said:

But that's the point. Evel keeps ducking the question ...

I've ducked some punches in my time, but never a question. You asked a question that is impossible to answer because it is so unreal. What tactics would the resistance movement use if a Muslim army occupied the U.S.? I dunno, maybe the same tactics we'd use if we were occupied by aliens from outer space (War of the Worlds) or armies of re-animated corpses (Night of the Living Dead). Or maybe we could scare them all off by waiving packages of bacon at them. If you are going to posit a magic occupation (everyone in NYC wakes up Monday morning to find the city occupied by a Muslim army), then I can posit a magic response by the resistance (Americans reject beheadings and suicide bombings and conduct the resistance in full accord with the Geneva convention.)

EP

:devil:

Amerikah will never be occupied, unless it's over my dead body, then they could pry my gun from my cold stiff fingers.

Why is Amerikah fighting the GLOBAL war on terrorism? So the Swedes can keep making Volvos and Saabs for Ford and GM!! :D Besides it is Amerikahs destiny!!

Peace thru superior firepower !

I'd rahter fight them in Iraq than NYC!!

:elephant:

You're not trying very hard Evel. Suppose the US has been invaded by a vastly superior muslim army...of course it's never going to happen....but use your imagination. Your door has been kicked down, your kids have been shot or your father has been dragged off with a bag on his head. OK, so you would just throw bacon but you don't seriously think gunfreaks and bikers and gang bangers would play along with the Geneva Convention do you? You must be pretty naive if you do.

chuckwoww said:

You're not trying very hard Evel. Suppose the US has been invaded by a vastly superior muslim army...of course it's never going to happen....but use your imagination. Your door has been kicked down, your kids have been shot or your father has been dragged off with a bag on his head. OK, so you would just throw bacon but you don't seriously think gunfreaks and bikers and gang bangers would play along with the Geneva Convention do you? You must be pretty naive if you do.

His answer tells you all you need to know. He can not put him self in that position and by that can not understand why a country would object to being occupied by another nation.

The rest of us saw it when Bush started talking about Iraqis throwing flowers at the soldiers, trying to convince the mindless patriotic Americans that the world was more complicated thant that, but Bush was able to convince them otherwise.

Actually all the Americans that supported the war in the beginning but are turning now because some soldiers are dying irks me more that the warmongerers who thirst for blood.

I think you're right. It's a kind of mental block or refusal to accept the lessons of history. The British, French and Spanish all lost their empires. The Dutch and Portuguese lost their overseas possessions. Western powers got kicked out of China. The Germans got kicked out of France, Holland, Belgium and Scandinavia. The Russians couldn't hold Eastern Europe. The US quit Vietnam. People do not like to have their countries occupied. It seems so obvious to people who've been through it.

Norway were under Denmark for several hundred years and then under Sweden. Not enough time to make us either Swedish or Danish.

I think the US understands that and that's why they use ecconomic warfare and creates ecconomically and politically dependants instead of occupation (usually). That's where Iraq is heading, a dependant on the US.

Russia having lost it's empire then struck gold with their oil have copied it and are buying debt of contries ones under their tumb, and the local politicians have to cater to Russias every whim as they sit on the debt, the vital parts of the contries industry with more.

Hostility is usually aimed against the local government and not the ones pulling the threads from afar.

Actually AQ was the first group I can think of that said 'hey we want to get rid of this local government (SA), but in order to do that we first have to get rid of the men pulling the strings (USA).

That's why I agree that the greatest threat in the world is a neocon US. I dont worry about a few terrorist attacks, as mentioned 3000 dead people are sad but it happens all the time, I'm more worried about how we are fucked over by an increasingly powerfull US in trade all local government and where we see that there is no moral leading that nation but how can we profit our own nation and our own bussinessleaders.

In the Iraq war we saw the first hints of a joint opposition against the US, so badabing are wrong in saying the US does not care, the US are scared of a joint oppostion against it's use of power as it works so fucking brilliant now.

Archived