US Troops Deserting

candyfloss

Actually CW , that's a hard one for an example. You ask us to think about a situation that would never happen in a million years :: When you are #1 , you can't be nice at the same time. ( Soprano's episode 6 ) , signs of weakness will be your demise.

So , with that said , being #1 means that along the way , you gotta step on some toes , you gotta break some bones , and in some cases you gotta blow some heads off.

But you can never show signs of weakness. It's not the American way. 911 was only a simple reminder of Pearl Harbor , let your guard down , feel comfortable , then you deserve to get kicked in the balls.

It ain't easy being #1 , and it ain't popular being #1 , but it sure is fun watching all the #2-10's wannabe's bitch about #1

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bada :soapbox: Bing

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BadaBing said:

Actually CW , that's a hard one for an example. You ask us to think about a situation that would never happen in a million years :: When you are #1 , you can't be nice at the same time. ( Soprano's episode 6 ) , signs of weakness will be your demise.

So , with that said , being #1 means that along the way , you gotta step on some toes , you gotta break some bones , and in some cases you gotta blow some heads off.

But you can never show signs of weakness. It's not the American way. 911 was only a simple reminder of Pearl Harbor , let your guard down , feel comfortable , then you deserve to get kicked in the balls.

It ain't easy being #1 , and it ain't popular being #1 , but it sure is fun watching all the #2-10's wannabe's bitch about #1

But that's the point. Evel keeps ducking the question but how can you keep stomping on people and expect them to keep taking it? The clearest example is in the way the Israelis operate. They squeeze and squeeze then act surprised and outraged when some poor clown blows himself up. 'Look at those animals...see what we have to contend with!' Evel would probably say something like 'Well if they just behave themselves we wouldn't have to shoot them.'

I know it's stretch but if Americans were under that kind of pressure some of them would blow themselves up too. People are people. After 911 Americans just wanted revenge pure and simple. Very basic stuff.

I think ordinary Americans are fundamentally decent, so are ordinary Iraqis and Palestinians but when people are angry and desperate they lash out.

BadaBing said:

Yes, I was rolling on the floor when AQ chrashed those airplanes into the WTC :rolleyes: Perhaps AQ is even lower than nr. 10, but it's still just as fun yes?

The US does as a country basically subsribe to the top dog philosphy. One has to be top dog and bully the rest into submition.

The alternative is to crate more of win win situation where we first of all give equal rights and equal treatment and also give everyone a chanse to prosper.

If you choose nr. 1, by all means, it's as valid as anyting else, just don't cry on my shoulder if another jet finds it way into a building. That's a choice.

I'd go with nr. 2 and would hope and expect that fewer Americans would be killed because of it.

BadaBing said:

Yup , what took Dubya 6 years to fuck up , it's gonna take 60 years for the world to forgive , so as an american , we just have to deal with it. Might as well bomb the world now , it can't get any worse than it is now... :help:

Bada :beer: Bing

Doesn't the Bush family have at least two more fuckers aiming at the white house?

It's still time to make things worse.

BadaBing said:

Yup , what took Dubya 6 years to fuck up , it's gonna take 60 years for the world to forgive , so as an american , we just have to deal with it. Might as well bomb the world now , it can't get any worse than it is now... :help:

Bada :beer: Bing

Yes that's another thing I see happening. Fortress America. I suppose the thinking is that everybody hates America so much there's no point in even discussing it. :beer:

AF16 said:

[Yes, I was rolling on the floor when AQ chrashed those airplanes into the WTC :rolleyes: Perhaps AQ is even lower than nr. 10, but it's still just as fun yes?

The US does as a country basically subsribe to the top dog philosphy. One has to be top dog and bully the rest into submition.

The alternative is to crate more of win win situation where we first of all give equal rights and equal treatment and also give everyone a chanse to prosper.

If you choose nr. 1, by all means, it's as valid as anyting else, just don't cry on my shoulder if another jet finds it way into a building. That's a choice.

I'd go with nr. 2 and would hope and expect that fewer Americans would be killed because of it.

Dude , you dont get it , 911 was nothing , 3K people dead , 3K people die in this country every day. And that's not including how many the Swede's murder. Your third world perspective does not matter to americans , we eat you for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Wannabe's , HAHAHAHA.. :shakehead

Bada :elephant: Bing

BadaBing said:
AF16 said:

[Yes, I was rolling on the floor when AQ chrashed those airplanes into the WTC :rolleyes: Perhaps AQ is even lower than nr. 10, but it's still just as fun yes?

Dude , you dont get it , 911 was nothing , 3K people dead , 3K people die in this country every day. And that's not including how many the Swede's murder. Your third world perspective does not matter to americans , we eat you for breakfast , lunch and dinner. Wannabe's , HAHAHAHA.. :shakehead

Bada :elephant: Bing

Excactly.

Next question, why should we help you in the war on terror? Why not let the top dog and the pack of youngens fight it out while we sit on the sideline waiting for the both of you to waste your energy on each others?

How much has the war cost you so far :)

I'm still waiting for the civilized part of Europe to grow a pair of balls and dissengage.

You got it :) Neocon strategic thinking 101. I don't actually think it's harder than that.

I just wish more people at least would see it for what it is. Amoral selfinterests of the elite in the US. Cut the crap about freedom and morality.

Archived