US Troops Deserting

candyfloss

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chuck6660 said:
chuckwoww said:

Not quite. I agree they should face the consequences and not run to Canada or anywhere else. But the point remains...it wasn't until they got to Iraq that they realized what they were supposed to do. Some soldiers obviously have no problem killing women & kids in cold blood but some of them do.

Wow Chuck!

I don't know about you, but I didn't see women and children being killed in cold blood.

I am not naive enough to think it could not happen...but it is outrageous to state that most soldiers "have no problem killing in cold blood." What do you base this opinion on?

If the accusations of killings in Haditha are true...that is murder and the Marines who allegdedly did the killing are murderers and should be treated as such!

I am talking about random killing of women and children by US troops in cold blood in Iraq and I didn't see it either. But I believe it happens. And I said SOME SOLDIERS not MOST. If you are going to discuss this with me please read my post before responding.

chuckwoww said:
chuck6660 said:
chuckwoww said:

Not quite. I agree they should face the consequences and not run to Canada or anywhere else. But the point remains...it wasn't until they got to Iraq that they realized what they were supposed to do. Some soldiers obviously have no problem killing women & kids in cold blood but some of them do.

Wow Chuck!

I don't know about you, but I didn't see women and children being killed in cold blood.

I am not naive enough to think it could not happen...but it is outrageous to state that most soldiers "have no problem killing in cold blood." What do you base this opinion on?

If the accusations of killings in Haditha are true...that is murder and the Marines who allegdedly did the killing are murderers and should be treated as such!

I am talking about random killing of women and children by US troops in cold blood in Iraq and I didn't see it either. But I believe it happens. And I said SOME SOLDIERS not MOST. If you are going to discuss this with me please read my post before responding.

It's also a 100% chanse that an occupation force will have prolbems with the locals, not knowing who is fighting them and who is just minding their business.

They will make a lot of 'misstakes', a lot of innocent people will be killed, and it will lead to a spiral of violence.

Again, the US knew, or should have know, going inn. It's just another kind of 'no problem killing'. You accept that shit happens.

While I think it's ok to defend your self against aggressors, I do not think 'shit happens' is ok when you attack a sovereign nation.

If you knew anything about Sweden in the 1930's you wouldn't think that. Of course I know that you hate us Swedes but let me tell that there is not one single Swede that gives a flying fuck what someone like you thinks.

Danish troops are there which I find to be very sad. I don't know about Belgian troops but I do know that some so called soldiers from eastern European countries are there. Brittish troops are also there due to your PM Tony Toenails. Swedish troops are in Afghanistan but have not participated in the criminal invasion of Iraq.

Guest lazyphil

<<If you knew anything about Sweden in the 1930's you wouldn't think that. Of course I know that you hate us Swedes but let me tell that there is not one single Swede that gives a flying fuck what someone like you thinks. >>

ooh , temper tantrums!!....dont get your knickers in a twist over it, you wally!

Archived