US Troops Deserting

candyfloss

chuck6660 said:
AF16 said:
Evel_Penivel said:

Obviously you have a problem with the USA...tough!

As for your first question: Yes, the most powerful nation can do what they want...what are you going to do about it!

IF you don't accept what the US does...fine, I don't believe the US cares if you accept its action or not. It will not what it deems best for the US.

There is international law covering War, and the US abides by it as well as any nation. US haters (perhaps an inferiority comlpex) choose not to recognize this fact. :elephant:

I have a problem with some of US politics especially after Bush II. As for the rest I can not do anyting but sit back and observe.

People flying jets into buliding, thousands of soldiers dying, more money than I can count being used, more and more people hating the US, small groups getting mass murder weapons.

Sadly we all have to lie in the bed the US made or else we could at least sigh and blame it on karma.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>bunch of cowards<

no doubt the american command is full of cowards, afraid to stand up to authority

IMHO, it is braver to stand up to authority than to be a weasel.

stinkin' enlisted cowards refusing to kill the unarmed.

cowards unwilling to kill for lies.

I agree with Bill Mahr, cruise missles from 1000 km is the cowardly way.

even with massive force it is the American military that is getting it's butt handed to them world wide.

david vs goliath & I'm rootin' for david!

not king david .. the king that is responsible for more death than leopold.

Hi!

Certainly not the Swedish nationalists, the Kerry supporters, the people whose very comfortable standard of living seems to be magically divorced from oil production, ad nauseum.

I suspect that you are refering to me with "Swedish nationalists" statement and you are not entirely wrong as I am proud to be a Swede. This is of course stupid as I didn't choose the country where I was born. In the context of Swedish politics I am a right winger which in the context of your country would be the the left wing of the democratic party.

Let's cut the crap. The Americans, like the Israelis, kill innocents by mistake or as an aberration. Their enemies do it as a matter of policy.

Yes let's cut the crap, your troops in Vietnam intentionally killed an awful lot of civilians. My Lai was the rule rather than an exception. Some years ago CNN showed when Israeli soldiers intentionally shot a (unarmed) 12 year old boy that was hiding behind a trash can.

The rest of your post isn't even worth a comment.

regards

ALHOLK

Hi!

Cuba invaded Angola in 1975 with 30,000 troops and by 1988 the number had grown to 50,000.

Cuba didn't invade Angola they were asked to help just the US troopes were asked to help in Europe many moons ago. The US were at that time supporting the apartheid regime in South Africa and every rigth wing dictarorship in the world so get off your high horses. Your country is the only country in the world that could match Nazi Germany when it comes to being arrogant.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived