Help needed after phone stolen - numbers lost

torrenova

This week, my cashier was mugged and as a consequence, she lost her mobile phone. Of course she was on pre paid so never received a bill or statement from her company AIS. The trouble is that she has lost her numbers.

Now all the numbers she called and all the numbers that called her must be on some computer at AIS data headquarters but does anyone know how to access that information ?

I realise it is probably a long shot but a good few sherberts if anyone can help the lady out as she is distraught.

Many thanks.

Did she register the phone? I would assume so, as the deadline was in December, and it wouldn't be working otherwise.

I don't know if a police report is required yet, but try their website info service first.

I assume she's using the 1-2 call thing. AIS have a website, www.ais.co.th

Get into the main menu > 1-2 call > service > online service, then try the customer service.

It's worth a shot.

>the deadline was in December, and it wouldn't be working otherwise

nope...didn't you hear? in jan. or so they called off the whole phone registration deadline thing (after the fact); I have plenty of friends who never registered, and their phones are working just fine.

preahko

I think the numbers are stored in the phone. AIS does store numbers because if the police want to see what numbers were called to and from a cell phone, they get that info from AIS. As for us getting, I doubt it very much.

Sorry to here about the mugging, seems to be more ommon then ever if it some claim the opposite.

The numbers must be logged somewhere as they are needed to work out the cost of the call. Data storage is so cheap that I suspect they even keep pre paid numbers (post paid are obviously kept to produce the monthly invoice).

Just wondering if anyone has gone through this from nay angle as I'd really like to help her out if I can.

Hi!

As someone pointed out the numbers in the phone book are stored locally in the phone and on the sim card. Numbers that have been called from the phone as well as incoming calls are most likely logged in a database by the operator. However I doubt that she can get them for a prepiad card.

regards

ALHOLK

Nervous_Dog said:

AIS offers a service where they "Clone" your card and numbers, so that when you loose the sim, you get a new one with the numbers on it

DOG

Any more info on that would be much appreciated. I have given her an old phone of mine and got her a new SIM card but she is still fretting about the looss of the numbers in her phone (that she has called and called her which must be in some AIS database somewhere).

Hopefully

Andy

Archived