looks like the US grunts are losing it.

texascity

So you are not really pro life at all. You're pro life for those that think like you. I can undestand your feelings about the crimes that you post about but I can never understand or accept how you think you have the right to decide who will live and who will die.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Well i find it odd someone who takes advantage of 3rd world prostitutes suddenly is all warm and fuzzy about womens rights with abortion, plenty of womans rights groups look at us like the spittle that accumulates around ones mouth while sleeping.

lazyphil said:

Well i find it odd someone who takes advantage of 3rd world prostitutes suddenly is all warm and fuzzy about womens rights with abortion, plenty of womans rights groups look at us like the spittle that accumulates around ones mouth while sleeping.

Are you saying womens rights are not compatible with prostitution?

I suppose we could say that this discussion is relevant to the US grunts since one of these grunts mike impregnate a fellow sokdier. Should this soldier have the right to abortion? Should the US military pay for it? Should the military order the girl to have an abortion since pregnancy will interfere with her soldiering? Hmmmm...

Up until the 24:th to 26:th week there is no unborn baby. There is a bunch of cells that are a part of the womans body.

Something that only exists in the mind of brainless bible thumpers has no rights as it doesn't exist as an an individual.

I have never heard of a baby born before the 24:th week that has survived. I also know that babies born from week 24 to week 26 very rarely survive..

Actually in 99% of the cases, if the 24 or 26 week old baby was not aborted then the baby would have went to term and survived. So the question is: why is it OK to abort at week 26, but not week 27?

Men should not debate womans right's at all. If it is an unwanted pregancy it is ultimately the woman's right to decide not the mans. The fact that you guys are discussing this proves how out of touch you are.

First off, women should have no rights! :stirthepo as for abortion, I don't have a problem with it, it is 100% their choice...of course one could argue that I'd have to pay for it, but well, her body, her choice, I agree, Men should not make this decision/law...capital punishment...death penalty...against it...a few reasons...

1) Waht if they got the wrong guy? stats show, there are many on death row, who are aqquitted for the crime that put them there...2) if guilty, then execution is the easy way out...make them suffer, hard labor, minimal conditions etc...death is to good...I personallty would have no problem being involved in an abortion situation (GF pregnant wanted to abort etc...) but I would not want any parts of being a juror in a death penalty case...I think possible to be anti abortion/pro death penalty, and pro choice/anti death penalty, to different issues...

As for women soldiers having abortions and contraceptives, paid for by uncle Sam...a lot of scuff from the religious right on that...not sure it is covered...

Guest lazyphil

<<Are you saying womens rights are not compatible with prostitution? >>

I'm suggesting there are womans rights groups who will say its violating the rights of inpoverished women, i read somewhere on the net, forgot where, that men using thai bgs were racist and sexist :o

Archived