looks like the US grunts are losing it.

texascity

Actually. this just happened here...a couple had frozen some sperm, because the man was going to have testicle camcer surgery...long sroty short, they divorced, she sued to get the sperm, as she wanted a kid...he said no, it's mine, I don't want to pay you child support etc...he ultimately one...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stable indicates good healthy relationship. I do not think most would come to this point if it was healthy. The fact that it took her seven months to decide she did not want to interupt her career again seems unlikely. We also need to remember that there reaches a point that doctors will refuse to abort on medical grounds eg. putting the life of mother at risk and finally some one with a successful career in a stable relationship probably would not go to the point of stabbing a baby born or unborn.

Guest lazyphil

ok stabbing was an extreme example, but its rather like going to buy prepacked meat from tesco in a sterile shop as opposed to going to a slaughter house to collect ones meat purchase at source (one wont do it but its the same thing). Healthy relations or not I'm sure you know woman are fickle creatures and more so when hormones are doing the daytona 500 through her body, woman can change their mind.

David66UK said:

If I was driving around anywhere with a target on my forehead whilst armed with Machine guns I would shoot everyone I met on sight (animal, mineral or vegetable)......... just in case (whether it be downtown Baghdad or Basingstoke, and somehow I doubt I am the only person with this attitude.

War is not a Game of Cricket (or Baseball) where each side sends out it's best team and the winner is settled between these two teams. War IS between two WHOLE tribes and includes everyone. Men, women and children included. This is why war is a terrible thing and should be avoided. Sanitising war in the short term actually prolongs the suffering and encorages others. If the Yanks had crucified an Iraqi every 10 metres along the road from Baghdad to Basra they would probably have a lot less problems now (and have killed less people) than they have to date (and have yet to do).

War is NOT won by any one side deciding it has "won". A war stops when one side completely gives up. or are all dead. This is why the "will to win" is so important a factor for a tribe.

woooooooooo hoooooooooo!!!! outstanding post. from an english fella no less! i'm only surprised that BB has not come on to tell you that posting daisies and other flowers every 10 meters would be far more effective.

DaScarfMan said:

woooooooooo hoooooooooo!!!! outstanding post. from an english fella no less! i'm only surprised that BB has not come on to tell you that posting daisies and other flowers every 10 meters would be far more effective.

No, but I could come on to say that you dont have to proof in every posting of yours that you have a low IQ :)

BB

DaScarfMan said:
David66UK said:

If I was driving around anywhere with a target on my forehead whilst armed with Machine guns I would shoot everyone I met on sight (animal, mineral or vegetable)......... just in case (whether it be downtown Baghdad or Basingstoke, and somehow I doubt I am the only person with this attitude.

War is not a Game of Cricket (or Baseball) where each side sends out it's best team and the winner is settled between these two teams. War IS between two WHOLE tribes and includes everyone. Men, women and children included. This is why war is a terrible thing and should be avoided. Sanitising war in the short term actually prolongs the suffering and encorages others. If the Yanks had crucified an Iraqi every 10 metres along the road from Baghdad to Basra they would probably have a lot less problems now (and have killed less people) than they have to date (and have yet to do).

War is NOT won by any one side deciding it has "won". A war stops when one side completely gives up. or are all dead. This is why the "will to win" is so important a factor for a tribe.

Sirs,

David from the UK has raised a valid yet sad and truthful point. That is, I doubt the hard line Iraqi zealots shall ever give up. Thus, I fear this war shall never really end as we know it.

Da Scarf Man,

Why do you always seem to take the time and effort to insult the fellow from Belgium? Oh yes, right, understood, carry on then lad!

Best Regards-BST

DaScarfMan said:
David66UK said:

Bush and Rummy is as dumb as they get, at least that's the picture they portray. However even they are not dumb enough to do that. How is that? What are they afraid of?

Archived