theshaw66

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow expansive freelancer.

(sorry could not resist)

:bow:

The highest I heard about ever was a French man for very LT

basically he married the thai lady and she got divorced 1 year later => she got almost 80 millions bht

pricey LT IMO

My most expensive was the first one - a slightly chubby girl out of Firecats in 1995 (give me a break, it was my first time, upstairs bars in Patpong were impressive) - I have no idea how much she cost, maybe 2,000 baht. But she's the one that started me down the slippery slope... If I could just rewind that one , maybe I'd be a well-adjusted guy with wife and kids in the states and a lot more money, instead of, well, being me...

The cheapest was better than free. You may think I'm full of shit, but yes... I was paid 1,500 for LT. It was around 2001, when the late night scene was the Glace basement. Was drinking heavily with a big group of girls, including one who had quit the scene and married a farang in Chonburi somewhere, now was up visiting her BG friends in Bkk. They had gone through 3 or 4 bottles of tequila, and then a drunk guy started bugging this woman, asking to take her home. Wouldn't take no for an answer. He freaked her out, and she asked me to leave with her, to get away from the guy. Not feeling like quitting just yet (hell, it wasn't even 6 am!) I said: 'I go with you, how much you give me?' Joking around. She said 1,500 baht, and we left - she somehow drove to a shorttime, we had drunken sex and passed out. When we woke she gave me the 1,500 she'd promised... (For the karmic record, I gave it back - she was planning to go to the temple, so I asked her to make a donation for me instead, a little something to save my soul after my life as a prostitute).

Yeah, it was pretty much just a joke, but technically, I think I can say that - at least temporarily - I was a Bkk FL. It was terrible, being exploited like that, just terrible... so glad I was able to get back to the other side of the transaction and start paying again!

sip-saam

Archived