what's the most you've ever paid for ST or LT

theshaw66

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You asked how much is the most blokes have paid and most people have been answering accordingly, generally saying how much they may have paid in exceptional circumstances. However i think what you where really asking or meant to ask was how much they think you should normally pay??

Simie.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Same same me !!!

But I'm taking notes, just in case, when I finally save up enough money to get to visit LOS, I would really hate to think that I was ripped off for the life altering sum of 500 baht....LOL...

Now, let's do some numbers.

1500 Bt long time (say 12 hours) = 125 Bt / hr

What else can we buy with 125 Bt???

1 drink in Cowboy & elsewhere.

Part of a drink in other places

Part of a Lady drink in most places

1.5 packs Durex comfort condoms

A plate of food

But we can't let those wenches con us....gotta make sure we don't get ripped off and pay 'em too much......

:barf:

In all seriousness, I have absolutely no intention of disclosing what I consider to be a fair and equitable compensation package for a service provider of the standard that I consider to be acceptable.

Too many variables.

Suffice to say, that I very rarely have issues with girls I take a liking to, not wanting a repeat performance. Actually most times, quite the opposite is the case.

I'm certainlly no Tom Cruise, but I'm never short of an attractive companion.

Treat the girls well and the rewards are priceless.

Just my :twocents: :

"...Treat the girls well and the rewards are priceless..."

I find just paying them is often enough for what I need/want...oh, and I am very handsome, all the girls tell me that...and as for Tom Cruise...he's gay, I fucked him many times, not a bad piece of ass, but not worth more than 1500bht long time...

Yep my figure was an exceptional one.

I precise that I usually pay between 1500-2500 LT.

Most of the time 1500 or 1000 as I use to take the lady for a long long time (read: go to hua hin etc....)

But now it is kind of a past but not really as you do not really stop paying her.

::

Archived