what's the most you've ever paid for ST or LT

theshaw66

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but what about the least?

took a Girl for 7 Nights..paid BF for 2 Nights (long Story) and only paid for 4 meals a Day from the roadside vendors and drinks.

then she accepted no Money as she was quite wealthy........my magnatism and big dick works wonders some time............ :grinyes:

but as to the original question.

never paid more than 2000 in a Bar for either scenario.

but more in a Soapie place............. :cussing:

but i did take one Girl from a Bar in which i butterflied to my hearts content and she told all the other Girls i gave her 4000 L/T............NO FUCKING WAY.

if i made an approach to another Girl i was asked if i would pay them the same?...........NO FUCKING WAY.

that Girl spoiled things for me............. :banghead:

Drogon, i suppose up to you what you spend your money on, but personally i don't think any girl is worth 8k however stunning. I'd rather have a wank and spend the money on a few good nights out or whatever took my fancy. I know many punters are'nt bothered about the money but for me it was'nt so much the amount as the value for money you end up with and to me a bunk up just is'nt worth that much?!

Simie.

Agree with you but.

It was once upon a time.

I usually do not pay that amount for sure now I must admit that I was a little bit frustrated as I was just dropped by a girl I was dating for quite a time....

8k was equal the price of a dinner+night out with any girl I date in my country.

That is the only time in thailand that I let my little brain think for me.

The rest of the time I prefer to use my brain rather than my d***.

I know that it is quite silly to spend that amount for a one time but who never made fool moves in his life?

All in all I suppose I ve paid btw 2500 and 3000 for a girl, if you count shorttime room for a 500 baht also. It can all add up. The drinks, the taxi, the hotel if you dont want to go back to your own place, and of course the girls fee. The taxi back again to the bar of its only a shorttime. Condoms, drinks in the room.

The most I ever paid was 3K for a "model" at posiden. That was a few years back. Great time, great experience, But now don't see a need for it.

Long Time, I once gave a girl 3K, she stayed with me from noon one day until about 8 a.m. the next morning. She later became a regular and was 1K long time or short, depending on her schedule...really nice girl, lives in Finland now, happily married to a good guy.

Archived