what's the most you've ever paid for ST or LT

theshaw66

In amsterdam, about 8 years ago, before I ever discovered LOS, I would very rarely visit a very beautiful, part maroccan P4p girl, working in a window.

I lived overseas, but due to family issues, over a three year period came to A'dam about 3-4 times a year. always would visit her on my stay in town for ST.

One night, feeing like company for the evening, (GFE?), i asked her what I could offer her to accept a pleasant night together, dinner at a nice restaurant, a few drinks at a bar, followed by a ST at my appartment, home at 2.00 a.m.

She lifted her eyes and said 'do you have any idea about how much I would forgo in earnings? i am in here to earn capital to buy a legitimate businesss.'

So we settled on about US $ 500 for the night from 7.00 pm until 2.00 am, including, a final ST in my apptmt. She was very beautiful, and totally pleasant dinner companion at a exquisite local restaurant. No regrets at all.

Except, on my farewell visit a month later, I took a few modest portraits of her, later stolen with my camera from a local terrace, while I was having a post-coital beer.

She was also the one who vigorously debated with me the issue that prostitution was exploitation. She defended her view that she had the right to earn her income the way she wanted it, by free will, without interfeence of do-gooders.

OK, not a 3rd world country.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, forgot this other one. Not a matter of a one off ST or LT.

Ex LOS BG, moved to my country. I ended up supporting her through school and tertiary education, by choice. kind of public service.

in the last stages of that, we had a brief fling. I suppose we had about 10 ST's and 3-4 LT's.

At the end I conceded in buying her a US $60 K apartment, as an incentive to stay on track with studies ( after our affair broke up) to stop her from going back on the game instead of finishing her studies.

She did finish her studies, got a successful well paying health professional career, and turned my 60K investment in her appartment into a ten times the size reals estate investment within 5 years.

So, while the 10 ST's and 3-4 LT's may have been costly to me, I consider them to be very good investment. Now she supports a host of nieces in LOS through university.

Go for it darling!!

I recently found out there was an Asian brothel 2 minutes walk from where I live (in UK). Very nice Asian girl inside, claimed to be Japanese but her skin looked a bit dark for that. South Chinese is my guess. £60 for half an hour. Actually not bad value considering the convenience.

theshaw66 said:

what's the most you've ever paid a thai girl for ST or LT ....

Hmmm, no idea. I do not keep track. Do you mean only BGs, or do "GTGs" count too? IF the latter, then it can get pricey!

Why do you want to know. Don't wanna feel lonely about paying too much? LOL!

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:
theshaw66 said:

what's the most you've ever paid a thai girl for ST or LT ....

Hmmm, no idea. I do not keep track. Do you mean only BGs, or do "GTGs" count too? IF the latter, then it can get pricey!

Why do you want to know. Don't wanna feel lonely about paying too much? LOL!

Cheers,

SD

i want to know because when i first came to thailand i spent too much for the extra after a hotel room massage...and for some what i payed was nothing ,but my friend who lives in thailand got a good laugh out of it and said i gave her long time money for a short time fuck.....so i was wondering how many others spent too much on pussy on their first visit to thailand or even if they've been there a many times ....what is too much?...i know it depends on the girl and what the person thinks might be worth it....it's just good to hear other perpectives on it that's all......i hope i answered your question....

First time in Thailand I probably paid too little. Never gave more than 500 baht lt for Pattaya beer bar girls but that was six years ago and I was young and handsome :). They wanted to stay with me after the first night so guess they were not so unhappy with the money.

Archived