WORLD CUP TALK.

sayjann

Zaad said:

Would you fuck a stunning BG with a Ronaldo shirt...

You couldn't. In your bedroom, she'd approach you doing 20 stepovers, fall down before you even touched her and start crying, running up to security and claiming you'd done something wrong. :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... who's going to win the 3rd/4th place game then? I need to know for ff purposes! Normally I'd say Germany but they seem to be only fielding half their normal team whereas Portugal have their full side. What's going to happen? Lots of goals? More than in the final?

Btw, CT - you didn't answer my crowd question. Won't you miss the English fans and the noise they made? I heard you lot did. Or, if not, whose fans will you miss the most?

I noticed in the Germany-Italy game, especially in the first half, that the German fans had picked up that annoying Italian fan habit of whistling when the opposing team were in possession. They're not whistling for any perceived injustice - just because the other team has the ball! :doah: Can't fans just accept that the opposition are going to have the ball some of the time? :dunno:

Or were the German fans doing it ironically because it was against Italy?

WAYNE ROONEY has been handed a two-game international ban by FIFA for his World Cup red card.

The England ace was dismissed for stamping on Ricardo Carvalho in the quarter-final defeat by Portugal.

A special disciplinary panel meeting today handed out the punishment, which applies to competitive internationals only.

Rooney also collected a £2,400 fine.

The Sun

'You couldn't. In your bedroom, she'd approach you doing 20 stepovers, fall down before you even touched her and start crying, running up to security and claiming you'd done something wrong'

nice one Bibbs............. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sayjann said:

'You couldn't. In your bedroom, she'd approach you doing 20 stepovers, fall down before you even touched her and start crying, running up to security and claiming you'd done something wrong'

nice one Bibbs............. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

A goodie allright, can't deny that! :D

Can't you Portuguese put the ball in the net (penalty competitions not included)? :dunno:

I've got Schweinsteiger in my ff team but it'd help me a lot if you scored against this not-impregnable German defence!

Btw, I say again - SEPP BLATTER IS A FUCKING CUNT! :cussing:

He doesn't sort out the diving or cheating but he introduced the stupid rule that, if a player shows a bit of passion by taking off his shirt while celebrating a goal, it's an automatic yellow card offence. What the fuck? :dunno:

NO SUPPORTER OR PLAYER IN THE WORLD WANTS THAT RULE, YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD! :banghead:

bibblies said:
Zaad said:

Would you fuck a stunning BG with a Ronaldo shirt...

You couldn't. In your bedroom, she'd approach you doing 20 stepovers, fall down before you even touched her and start crying, running up to security and claiming you'd done something wrong. :D

Lol!! I must have met that one!! Yet hats off to Ronaldo if he really succeeded getting Rooney off... Portugal owes him big time as they were struggling at 11 players against 11 . Don't like much those dives but getting a player sent off looks pretty good to me. Great move from Ronaldo! He received serious verbal abuse from Dugarry who was commenting on french TV when it happened but I fail to see what was wrong there. WC is a tough competition.

As of tomorrow, glad we aren't playing Germany at home and hope France can pull a decent game against our latin neighbours. It's AGAIN national holidays here next week BTW... french holidays are a disgrace...

Archived