WORLD CUP TALK.

sayjann

Bibbs,

Thanks for the link.

It seems we're not the masters of diving after all :)

That honor goes the Italy. We're next closely followed by the Germans (ain't that a surprise)!

And as you mentioned, the questionable honor for faking injury goes to Paraguay, followed by Italy and then Germany, Portugal and Ecuador.

We got blamed for everything but it clearly shows Italy are the true cheating masters...the difference is that they're professionals and most their actions go unnoticed for the fans and we obviously SUCK at it. ::

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
frogpatrol said:
BadaBing said:

Anyway , am I an uncle yet ? That is what is important for me.... :beer: Bada :tophat: Bing

Uncle Bada Bing - does have a ring to it. But not in the cards yet.

For those who missed it, some vintage Bing was on display at Livingstone's during the USA-Ghana match. Bada lasted all of 5 minutes watching the match before departing for the pool table to play pool with the ladies.

Every now and again, we would say "Bada - goal to the USA: 2-0 America" at which point he would express his pleasure and resume his pool game.

Let me tell you, this guy is pure Motor City, Motown, D-Town, "D", Renaissance City, Detroit Rock City!

froggo

Froggo , family first , but I didn't tell the Livingstones gal's about my soon to be " uncle hood " :grinyes: See ya soon dude.... ::

Bada :beer: Bing

Zaad said:
sayjann said:

BTw, since we're on the subject...if I were to give you a Ronaldo shirt would you burn it regardless the Man U colors or wear it despite the Portuguese name? :D

Gee, you're a persistant cunt, Zaad :doah:

Gotta love you, though :grouphug: absolutely brilliant :beer: :beer: :chili: :chili: :beer: :beer:

Old Hippie said:

Funny, this time the French going into Germany and winning...maybe...I'll go with Italy, as I like their food better...

and if the french win you could still blame Si Saket girl for scamming the entire italian team (5555) :)

the game tonight is so not interesting anymore, i am just happy for oliver kahn to play his last game for the german team!

podolski was voted the best youngster before messi, fabregace, and ronaldo! dunno who was in charge for that vote :) Fabregace might be totally overrated and ronaldo is a diva, but poldi better than messi makes me giggle!

Good luck Zaadinho for tonight, I might not even watch it!

CT,

Podolski showed much more than Messi this tournament. Of course Messi was hardly given the chance.

This reward is like the Carling Cup in England if you know what I mean.

LP,

:up:

Nice blowjob with no hands!

:)

1...i never wear shirt with a name on.

2...would never wear shirt with Ronaldo or Beckham emblazzed on it.

3...don't like Ronaldo,never have and have stated that many times over a Year or so.

IMO Beckham and Ronaldo have tarnished the famous #7 shirt of MU.

they followed greats like Best,Robson and Cantona (i know they were no angels) but at least they lived and breathed MU.

BTW i would have the same feeling over this matter if instead of Ronaldo being involved it had been RVN,Silvestre,Saha or any of the other MU Players.

it's not an anti Portugese thing,guess i'll have to work harder to dislike them............ :grinyes:

if she was that much of a stunner do you think i would let her keep the shirt on?............. ::

and if she started shouting out "Zaad,Zaad you are fantastic in bed i would soon throw her out,i would know she was faking............ :neener:"

but if she was wearing a shirt regarding the proper Ronaldo then that would be a different matter......... :chili:

i remember during the 2002 WC i took a BG to buy an Argentinian shirt as we were watching the Game together and she was supporting them.

she liked a certain shirt and wanted it but i said NO........she had to have the one i chose.

of course i chose the one with Veron on the back...........at the time a MU Player........... :applause:

ignore list?...........no way.

only 3 people on that list and 1 is long term..........CS.

the other 2 are CT and Hardy and i just got fed up with their Nationalistic and blinkered view during the WC.

unlike you they rarely admitted anything wrong about their Team and i just don't like that............every Team has flaws.

anyway i like the chat between you and Limbo...........not often i'm right.............. :beer:

Archived