Damaged BG?

drogon

Miss BG goes with a different punter every day for 1 year.

Mr Punter goes with a different BG every day for 1 year.

Is someone damaged and if yes, which one?

>>>that you had about 90 days to save a BG before she would be irreparably and permanently damaged psychologically.<<<

At 90 days maybe she has become experienced enough to outsmart a punter and we punters view her as damaged.

Drogon, your girl has worked bar for three years. You used the word damaged many times in your post as if it is a foregone conclusion but never described anything that sounds like damage to me. So what is the damage?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope she worked there since August last year and it is true.

The damage?

She admits her "heart" has very strong protections now and that she does not let customers come close.

(i know it I had and have a hard time )

Also, her approach to sex is very different now.

so yes, the bar changed her.

But not to the extent I saw with other BG.

Now that being said.

It just makes things harder.

Is she really "damaged"?

Mainly in the perception she has from men now.

And of me too.....

Time will tell (and efforts)

- Consider everything is negotiable.

- No more self-esteem (pride)

- Addiction to various things.

- total selfishness and insensibility.

- Men = walking ATM and nothing else

- not able to build a relationship anymore

etc.........

Drogon:

>>Nope she worked there since August last year and it is true.<<

Sorry drogon but i have a good memory for this sort of thing and remember you saying she worked bar for three years. I remember this sort of stuff because time in bar equals enhanced ability to pull a fast one.

Was gonna let it drop. But then realized that you yourself may have forgotten what she told you the first night you met. And since she is now telling you "I WORK BAH TEN MONTHS I SWEAR", you should go back and read your original thread to compare previouis statements by her with her current ones.

This is a quote from your first post about this girl before you decided to make a go of it with her:

Just a few points we talked about till 07-08 am in the morning. Her story in short (and i do not think she lied a lot). she is 26 years old, worked for 3 years in soi 33.

Yes what is the damage really apart from that as a punter the BG is harder to have a great value GFE with?

Is she an ice queen or starfish or simply a man hater kinda girl?

Let me say I meet an increasingly amount of probable ex BGs & their partners here in my 'new' europ community.

Many are recently married to a local guy(some moved on from previous failed RT here) & according to them less than happy & far from deep in love & perhaps on the look for an 'upgrade' is she gets the chance, but still the RT goes on & for the guy quite happily it seems...

So whats the problem really? Sure the TG might put an extreme emphasis on gold, booze, gambling etc. & from time to time get hysterical etc.

Parts of the problem might rest with the guy as he simply treats her too lets say generous with low expectations...

I'm confident ex BGs CAN make good wifes just like damaged ex farang wifes supposedly can they just need a fairly good match, structure, goals a bit of luck & perhaps even a bit of mutual love ;)

Drogon, don't sweat it too much she's just a girl not anything less or more :)

Best of luck :beer:

I never wrote she worked for 3 years.........

If so it was a typing mistake.

She was working in a sukhumvit hotel till august last year.

(her management confirmed it)

so I dont question your memory but my typing abilities

:beer:

anyway, 1 year or 3 years or even 3 days, I dont think it makes so much difference (only loosing more illusions as time goes by)

this is the fact of having to sell onself that IMO changes the person.

Archived