Damaged BG?

drogon

uggg...do I really want to get dragged into this? no. Never mind. Whoring in a bar has absolutely no effect on the girls at all, in fact it is healthy. As for punters, most of us are fucked up to start, and get more fucked up as we play the game...no idea what places some guys hang out in, but the difference in a girls attitude when she starts and 3-4 years down the road is amazing...doubt the change would be that dramatic if she had been working in an office...but who knows...being a whore is a good job, and creates no problems...every girl should do it...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

uggg...do I really want to get dragged into this? no. Never mind. Whoring in a bar has absolutely no effect on the girls at all, in fact it is healthy. As for punters, most of us are fucked up to start, and get more fucked up as we play the game...no idea what places some guys hang out in, but the difference in a girls attitude when she starts and 3-4 years down the road is amazing...doubt the change would be that dramatic if she had been working in an office...but who knows...being a whore is a good job, and creates no problems...every girl should do it...

If my sarcasm meter is working I'm surprised at you answer. So many here seem to think that the girls 'enjoy' it because they party and laugh a lot and coninue working/having sex with multiple partners when they no longer 'need' it, or that they don't like working in a factory and don't like selling sex ... same same.

I have always looked at it as people rationalizing thier actions in order to not deal with what consequenses thier pleasures have, but from what you write you know what is taking place but ..... ?

I work in a mental institution and do not look at sex as just one of those things. I belive it could have a huge effect on people and thier mental state of mind. So many of the ones in these institutions that does not have a diagnoses like schizo have a history of sexual abuse in their past and it's not pretty.

AF,

Let me clarify here...I have previously stated, many, maybe most of the girls enjoy the life style, it is unstructured, high paying, few rules, they more less do as they please, beats working the farm, or the factory for a lot of them. Having to fuck fat ugly bald farangs, is the cost of this life style.

Does it take a toll on them emotionally? Physically? yes, I believe it does. Just as being a punter, or engaging in any reckless life style takes it's toll...fun doing it? yes, fun when it all goes crap up? no. Factory/field work also has it's toll/price on their body, maybe mind as well, but in a different manor, which should be obvious.

A well known fact, I am an alcoholic. Did I have fun living the life of a relentless party animal...yes (at least I think so) am I happy for the toll it took on me? Hell no, but, price I paid for the life I Lived/live. Same with bar girls and the choices they make. Fun while it lasts, but it does fuck you/them up.

And yes, your sarcasim meter is working, but I was I think pretty obvious.

Hum I like OH.

Maybe we should talk about the (in)ability of most human beings

to think seriously about the future and the consequences of present behavior/actings.

Mine is maybe a bit more realistic, she knows that she can not do this work all her life....beauty fades -> income too

yeah, but a lot of these girls may go home to the village, and have a family, or a shop or whatever, but still come back to BKK when their old regulars come to town...you do see some old girls around once in awhile...sometimes with me :( Some girls and guys carry on for years that way...

But yeah, many/most have to idea about the future or how to plan for it, and many get to a point where there is just never enough, and pass over good oportunities to keep waiting that big score, that never seems to come...

Let me add to my rants, that exceptions of course do apply, and some bar girls can make good wives, just as some punters make decent husbands...and some church goers can make lousy partners. Nothing carved in stone...but the more you get used to things being a certain way, the harder it can be to change.

Yes addiction to many things.....booze......drug......work.....bars.

You hit the point here "just never enough"

But I will once more say that; how many people know when enough is enough?

She is a great potential wife despite her bad sides.

(her harsh honesty is a bad point to me as I never met someone that honest)

She will meet a man and marry him and take care of him etc...

That I am sure as she has the right qualities to make a man happy.

Now, does this man exist? Could it be me?

Dont know yet and she neither.....

I think, you can change the life of someone even if he/she is addicted to something.

But

you never can change the deep personality.

She will never be hardened enough to loose her major qualities

IMO

But maybe she will miss her life by not doing the right move at the right moment, but it is the same for every human being no?

Doing the right choice.......

Damn I deserve a beer for that no?

I supose you could argue, it is the underlying personality traits, which draw them to this line of work...same as cops have their behavioral issues that draw them to it...or punters to the game...wonder what the fuck draws people to the airline industry...most of us are fucked up big time! :)

>>As for punters, most of us are fucked up to start, and get more fucked up as we play the game...no idea what places some guys hang out in, but the difference in a girls attitude when she starts and 3-4 years down the road is amazing<<

Agree completely. But is it damage? I asked about Mr Punter and Miss BG because if they both are doing the same thing everyday for a year then both must be damaged. R U saying that both suffer the same damage?

Seems to me that the average punter who has either a low paying teacher job, a higher paying job, or a full expat package: all such punters typically continue on in their careers and people don't look at them and say "damaged goods." (I'm sure some might say they are). Alot of these guys carry on with their wives and kids and seem mentally healthy to me. And a lot wiser about woman as a result of their experience.

But the girls get a different rap. If they carry on with their husband while working, well their deceitful. And their husbands are pimps or just plain scumbags for letting their wives work as BGs. And the girl who is now hardened by her year as a BG is not "experienced" in the ways of the world, she is damaged.

Double standard?

Nope for me:

Punters are damaged beings too IMO.

But who is not damaged by life?

Me I have been emotionaly damaged for a long time maybe she is the cure?

Maybe most of the punters and BG are looking for the same thing in the end (yes even the hardened ones) -> someone to live with?

Or is it love? mutual respect?

Dont know.

we are all looking for something, me I am lchasing a dream and try to make it real......and this is not sex this time, maybe someone to spend my life with?

Archived