The silence treatment (once again)

drogon

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jjsushi said:

Look her homey, u need to get control of your ho! U need to start acting like a playa-pimp! Who is running your relationship u or her! Let me break it down for ya, there is no 50-50 in relationships! You are dealing with a chick that has been raised in a rigid hierarchal society.

If u don't start acting like THE MAN instead of the schoolboy with a crush then you are going to find urself like all of those sweet, romantic, kind hearted Thai dudes in the videos. You will be watching her walk away with a cat that shows her strength, while ur holding a flower with tears in your eyes.

Forget ur Western logic and psychobabble ways of dealing with chicks. You need to start getting Jekyll and Hyde on her ass!

Wake up dude! ::

Yes this is true IMO. Women are nowadays wearing the pants and the man are sissies. This is not building positive/better RTs and world...This is worse than going backwards...

For the Silent Treatment acting as Aloof is just trying to steal your energy. People will use this behaviour when they see you are vulnerable to it. So that means YOU give them the chance...Thats why this 'treatment' doesnt work on Silverbacks...So learn from that!

But it is not a trait owned by females only...

BTW it is not strange that punters travel thousands of miles to catch birds willing to fuck who do not hold out on them and with whom punters dont have to go through all the Good girls nonsense dating games...My theory is that too many dont know what Real Sex can be and they limit their chances to find out this Truth because they are by playing the Aloof or by withholding sex. Which IMO is that they are holding out on themselves too. My advice is to fuck your Woman hard into obliviousness and really ravish her and show her how all of her body/mind/Spirit can be aroused and brought to a higher level. And higher. Really make her as hot as YOU can. This will make that she cannot use her old games anymore. The only problem is are you capable of handling the heat/Energy you will get as a result from your actions?

Ohhhhh !!! Yeah Baby....tell it like it is

Talk dirty like this and I'm on the next plane back.

Last week "MY" girl was "looking me in the eye" and screaming....Yesssss....take me to Paradise....

How fcukn dumb am I???? Thought she was talking about some new Disco...5555555555

And the Heat......it was like a Pizza oven...even with the Air con set @ 16

Hehehehe pass me the Ice cubes....I'm hot!!!!!

:grinyes: :grinyes: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Hi Drogon,

The following has worked for me,

Just yell abuse at her when she does this - keep yelling so that all the neighbors can hear. If you get the silent treatment in a public place this is perfect - start a loud argument with lots of swearing.

If you need some inspiration then have a listen to "Reign in Blood" by Slayer on a daily basis for a few months as training. The trick is to match her silence with embarrassing farang style noise.

My girlfriend and I have an agreement about the silent treatment. I don't make excessive noise if she doesn't give me the silent treatment. It works quite well...

One word of warning. Gf tells me that some Thai girls are happy to be yelled at in public as it draws attention to them as a victim.

Thx AF16.

Yes she is not comfortable with me treating her nicely.......

(maybe she thinks I am too nice..)

Also my constant presence may put too much pressure on her

-> I am trying to back up a bit.

Will have to explain her that silence is not acceptable for me.

About shouting and being loud?

Not my style even in the west, I prefer logic and a nice talk as I always had results doing so.

And I am not ready to do it in Thaïland (and I never accepted a thai, especially BG to be noisy our loud except in the bedroom)

I will let her time to think about my own silence but I will not make her knee for me as she already had to apoligise

and to humiliate herself once by begging me to forgive her.

Time will tell but I dont agree being a "full on macho" always works, a good mix of being nice and firm works better IMO

in a long term RT (or at least an attempt).

-> when you are a punter being macho man works perfectly

but

when trying to forge a RT, it is not always a good idea JIME

You're probably worrying about nothing Drogan, another boyfriend- possibly a huge unwashed Russian, has probably hit town, seen your name on her phone and thrown it against the wall before raping her anally without a condom to punish her then when he goes back to Vladivostok next week she'll buy a new phone, ring you up and all will be well.

Hope this advice helps you find peace of mind.

Old Hippie said:

"...it's importaint to demand the same respect you show, but that does not mean to dominate the other..."

Exactly the point here! She is NOT respecting him, and she IS dominating him. The only way to deal with that, is to show your strength, step away, this relationship is doomed, and regardless of what Drogon wants to claim, he will be screwed up emotionally (he already is) and most likely take a hit financially from it.

As for not respecting women in generel...2 schools of thought...one is, that respect is basic, people should have respect until they do something to lose it. The other school of thought says respect must be earned...either way, this woman is not respecting him.

Many women (especially from nightlife/P4P) do not really respect men, we are just a financial means to an end for them, they will try what they can, and see what works. After a certain point, it becomes a game/contest with them, to see if they can get you to budge once you dug your feet in and said no/stood up to them. It is a challange to them to get you to yeild to them.

To answer your question, in generel, I have little respect for many women I meet. Other than the obvious, I have little or no use for them. Others have my total respect. Case to case. I will add however, that most people I meet, I don't like initially, it takes a while for me to warm up to them, I am as I have said, very screwed up in terms of interpersonal relationships.

So yes, be respectful but let's face it, this woman does not respect him, and thus, he should not break his neck to respect her... I have advised Drogon, based on my experience in reading the signs, to forget this girl, and walk away, forget any plan with her, go, use, pay, go, but forget the future with her. Better yet, just walk away completely, plenty of other whores to fuck. I am aware, again from my experience, that it is not easy, and that Dragon most likely will not listen.

I don't know if she respect him or not. What I do belive is that you have to work at a relationship and that both you and your partner will have faults. In a relationship there will be a adjustment of power, there will be attempts to get the upper hand. That does not mean you throw in the towel, at least not before the adjustments are through.

So far Drogon have caved in and the girl have gotten more power, it does not mean it's the way it have to go. If Drogon gott more assertive she might adjust or she might split.

Neither you nor I know what would happen.

What I do think though is that the journey from dog to mate will take a while, it's difficult to just change from letting someone walk over you to showing the proper amount of firmness. Often one first gets overly strick and come of as an asshole before getting the balance right.

Topcatta said:
jjsushi said:

Look her homey, u need to get control of your ho! U need to start acting like a playa-pimp! Who is running your relationship u or her! Let me break it down for ya, there is no 50-50 in relationships! You are dealing with a chick that has been raised in a rigid hierarchal society.

If u don't start acting like THE MAN instead of the schoolboy with a crush then you are going to find urself like all of those sweet, romantic, kind hearted Thai dudes in the videos. You will be watching her walk away with a cat that shows her strength, while ur holding a flower with tears in your eyes.

Forget ur Western logic and psychobabble ways of dealing with chicks. You need to start getting Jekyll and Hyde on her ass!

Wake up dude! ::

Yes this is true IMO. Women are nowadays wearing the pants and the man are sissies. This is not building positive/better RTs and world...This is worse than going backwards...

For the Silent Treatment acting as Aloof is just trying to steal your energy. People will use this behaviour when they see you are vulnerable to it. So that means YOU give them the chance...Thats why this 'treatment' doesnt work on Silverbacks...So learn from that!

But it is not a trait owned by females only...

I disagree with the first part of your post. The world has allways been about power and there have allways been a case where some women are mentally stronger than some men.

What happened before in my view were that some weak men could use their physical strenght to dominate women, but that is no longer acceptable and rightly so. You are not strong because you need to use physichal force to get your will through. Most men today have the right balance and it's not the case that 'women wear the pants', but some men are weak like they allways have been, some are dominated and some need to dominate by force, both signs of weakness.

The rest of the post I agree with, you should not let your self be pushed down.

Archived