The silence treatment (once again)

drogon

drogon said:

Thx AF16.

Yes she is not comfortable with me treating her nicely.......

(maybe she thinks I am too nice..)

Also my constant presence may put too much pressure on her

-> I am trying to back up a bit.

Will have to explain her that silence is not acceptable for me.

About shouting and being loud?

Not my style even in the west, I prefer logic and a nice talk as I always had results doing so.

And I am not ready to do it in Thaïland (and I never accepted a thai, especially BG to be noisy our loud except in the bedroom)

I will let her time to think about my own silence but I will not make her knee for me as she already had to apoligise

and to humiliate herself once by begging me to forgive her.

Time will tell but I dont agree being a "full on macho" always works, a good mix of being nice and firm works better IMO

in a long term RT (or at least an attempt).

-> when you are a punter being macho man works perfectly

but

when trying to forge a RT, it is not always a good idea JIME

I like watching the 'nanny' shows on TV. The style that works are not the weak style where the children are boss, it's not the scraming dominating parent that works best either, it's the firm but respecting parents that have gotten it. Many don't know the differance between being 'though' and beeing 'firm'.

With children you have the advantage of them having to stay but with a potential partner there is a much harder balance to be found, it needs an attuned ear. In my view, again, it all have to do with respecting the other and demanding the same back. You know how you react to the silent treatment so you don't use it against her. You know how someone threatening you feels so you don't do that to others and you don't let people treat you that way.

The way that has worked for me is to make her responsible for her actions. If she say she want out I say it's to bad because I love her but that is _ her _ choice. She can not make idle threats because I will expect her to follow through. On the other hand I accnowledge when she is right. When she is pissed because I don't do enough and she is tried of taking care of the child alone. Then I do appologize and try to do more.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Topcatta said:

BTW it is not strange that punters travel thousands of miles to catch birds willing to fuck who do not hold out on them and with whom punters dont have to go through all the Good girls nonsense dating games...My theory is that too many dont know what Real Sex can be and they limit their chances to find out this Truth because they are by playing the Aloof or by withholding sex. Which IMO is that they are holding out on themselves too. My advice is to fuck your Woman hard into obliviousness and really ravish her and show her how all of her body/mind/Spirit can be aroused and brought to a higher level. And higher. Really make her as hot as YOU can. This will make that she cannot use her old games anymore. The only problem is are you capable of handling the heat/Energy you will get as a result from your actions?

This is spot on. It's been a theory of mine for quite sometime now. You start getting these type of games and problems when you're not shafting your woman enough. Just give them what you think a decent fucking should be, then take that and triple it or quadruple it. Fuck the living shit out of her!!! This always works! No more games until they cool off again. It's up to you to keep stoking that fire old son! LOL

And you're right about women liking sex too Topcatta. Most women do like sex. They get horny just like you and I. Everyone will clap you on the back because you (I mean men in general) like to fuck pussy and lots of it, it's only the small minded bigots who think it's wrong (and slutty) for a girl to like cock. But maybe you're right, and it's a case of a girl not even knowing she likes cock, she's just too uptight about those small minded bigots and western society.

Topcatta said: "My advice is to fuck your Woman hard into obliviousness ...The only problem is are you capable of handling the heat/Energy you will get as a result from your actions?"

Ha ha. Good question. If a guy arouses the sleeping demon things could go in alot of directions. I think for some (most?) guys they are better off continuing as they are. They definitely could NOT handle the outcome if they followed your advice.

MaiLuk said:

Topcatta said: "My advice is to fuck your Woman hard into obliviousness ...The only problem is are you capable of handling the heat/Energy you will get as a result from your actions?"

Ha ha. Good question. If a guy arouses the sleeping demon things could go in alot of directions. I think for some (most?) guys they are better off continuing as they are. They definitely could NOT handle the outcome if they followed your advice.

I'm very curious about this. Why do you feel some (most?) guys might not be able to handle this? Why are you so sure they could *not* handle the outcome. Please explain.

Maybe you are simply describing yourself, then I am prepared to understand.

Nervous_Dog said:

<<"My advice is to fuck your Woman hard into obliviousness ...The only problem is are you capable of handling the heat/Energy you will get as a result from your actions?" >>

Shit that sounds like hard work and much longer than the usual 3 minutes I take@!

DOG

Thanks for this, I had a good laugh.

Old Hippie said:

O.k. Glad we can agree on something here, women are indeed like children! and require a firm hand to control them!

Treating them with respect and making them responsible for their action is not treating them like children, but the mechanism is the same no matter dealing with a man, a woman, a child or a dog.

There were an article in NYT just the other day about a woman training her husband to either do more or stay away when she did something and most of all stop involving her when he had lost something. She learend it by how dolphins were trained :)

Reminds me of my Theory of communication courses at university.

The dolphins....

Maybe I could try to do some Pavlov conditioning on her?

We are still trying to know each other so I guess she is trying to find my limits......She knows she found them as far as I can say

and as far as I can believe the number of apologetic SMS

I recieved today.

Archived