The silence treatment (once again)

drogon

She prefers to be a whore in a bar, and do it all on what she considers her terms. You might want to think about that. All the same/similar signs are there.

You are maybe right, I will see in a few days as she will not have the choice -> she will either leave the bar and make something of her life (like she was doing previously entering the bar business)

Or we will go our own ways, I clearly told her I was not ready to let her in the bar, not because she bed other men but simply because

she will just prove she is not ready to change her life and quit.

If she does not quit....up to her.

The deal is clear, I am dedicated to help her change her life but if she refuses....

I will have to find another one then.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell her you need time to think about it. She will play this game again, as she knows it works. My ex used to pull this shit with me. That is until I manned up, and played it back to her the same way. Then I started stepping out on her, she got the message, then it was to late, and I tossed her non fucking ass right out after/during one of her mood swings. Sometimes you just can't be nice.

To be fair to all whores, many are used to fighting for every damned thing they have, and don't really know how to handle things politely. Most I have found, of the hardend ones don't know how to deal with a guy being nice to them, so don't be nice. Be a bit nasty, get her respect, then phase in the niceness...it works...but shouldn't be necessary.

OH, I am a too nice guy most of the time, but I clearly told her in no uncertain way that she will never have to do it again.....

She is intelligent so she understood the message, if not I will walk away.

I am nice and kind (maybe too?) but someone reaches my limits then I am not longer nice -> do it twice? I turn to the worst ass**

on the earth and never forgive.

(Ask to my ex about that...)

Nervous_Dog said:

<<"My advice is to fuck your Woman hard into obliviousness ...The only problem is are you capable of handling the heat/Energy you will get as a result from your actions?" >>

Shit that sounds like hard work and much longer than the usual 3 minutes I take@!

DOG

Hey Doggy Dog,

I can give you some simple exercises and we can extend your lovemaking to 3 1/2 minutes. You will be a Number One Classy Lover in no time! But you are a special case. We got to find you a Number of Bitches for practicing your newly acquired capabilities! Come on guys if every body throws in their "2 satangs worth" (which most of you are so prone about...haha) we can easily help the Dog. Let me remind you Dogs have a very important role in Western anti- social society so be generous. And it is a nice Doggie too, isnt that so QTpie?

Old Hippie said:

"...a woman training her husband..."

Of course a man training his wife, using techniques used to train animals would be very wrong, sexist, and have the feminists calling for his immediate castration...

The whole movement is in disprespect but we all use it in our everyday life. Predictablity creates calmness. Award good behavior ignore bad.

If the lazy husband put one sock in the hamper praise him instead of yelling to him for not putting both socks in at the same time. The next time he, liking to be praised, might put both in.

There is a bit of 'training' involved so it's not that popular today, but in my view it only gets questionable if it's used to manipulate others.

Dumsoda said:

Ohhhhh !!! Yeah Baby....tell it like it is

Talk dirty like this and I'm on the next plane back.

Last week "MY" girl was "looking me in the eye" and screaming....Yesssss....take me to Paradise....

How fcukn dumb am I???? Thought she was talking about some new Disco...5555555555

And the Heat......it was like a Pizza oven...even with the Air con set @ 16

Hehehehe pass me the Ice cubes....I'm hot!!!!!

:grinyes: :grinyes: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :grinyes: :grinyes:

No way! No more dirty talk for you. You should chill cause you are making a lot of the guys jealous flying back and forth to LoS ALL the time. I guess you must like the Food there...

BTW Do you mean Paradise Bungalows at Koh Chang or Koh Phangan? You are really not making any sense here...Looking in your eye? What eye? The Mind's Eye of Your Pecker? You dont believe these things can actually see , do you? Yeah I am convinced you got Tropicsfever. Gotten completely insane in just a few months. You looked like such a decent guy to me...I hope there is hope for you and the Devil will release you out of his camp soon. BTW I hear Germany is in war with Poland again...You didnt have anything to do with that, did you?

Ice cubes isnt the way out...it gets worse with that...Ever tried one of those round ones in your ass just before you are coming? That is special!

Old Hippie said:
drogon said:

So I am wrong with Pavlov? (he admited he was wrong at the end and that it could not be aplied to humans)

anyway we all learn by trying and sometimes by getting burnt nope?

I was replying to the reference AF16 made. But yes, you are wrong to keep playing games with this woman, you will not win. If she were really serious, she wouldn't be putting you through this shit. Believe me, she isn't losing any sleep over this, all in a days work for her...all part of the job/game...of course, some like the drama and the pain.

Pardon me if this is a bit out of line, but I see this as wanting something you know you will never have. Never mind love or anything else, it has nothing to do with what is going on in your head. You want this girl, she obviously does not want you, at least on your terms...

I know, because I went through, and still go through the same thing with SSG. I thought if I could just get her to see it my way, try one more time, do this, do that...she would see it. But the bottom line is, she doesn';t want me, or any offers from me, on my terms. She prefers to be a whore in a bar, and do it all on what she considers her terms. You might want to think about that. All the same/similar signs are there.

This makes me laugh OH. You are so desperate to project your own experience of pain and humiliation on every new comer that dares to declare a crush on some thai girl. Maybe it won't play out the same way for drogon than it did for you! Maybe dare I say it - you are jealous! I don't know. What I do know is that your advise should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

You don't appear to have any great success in this arena, yet you speak the loudest. Perhaps I'm wrong. Just my 2 satang.

Archived