The silence treatment (once again)

drogon

I think we all adjust to each other and if a woman or a man is to kind they will be taken advantage of and the other part might become more egoistical.

It means that you have to stand up for your self and in turn that will teach the other part to treat you better.

You can call it train, you can call it conditioning, you can call it human interaction. Training is not the fashion right now, but the basic principle are sound. Praise instead of yell, reward instead of punish and you are more likely to achive results.

I try to do that with my wife. I do commend her when she does something nice. I know it's nice to be commended and I know it increases the likelyhood for it working.

----------

Before I worked in a shop selling amongst other things Hi-Fi. I had a customer that told us we were all tricksters, but he knew our game. We had made our stand look nice so more customers would buy ..... What could I say? Yes we made things look nice in order to sell more.. manipulation or logic? Was it a bad thing to do?

Treating peole nice will get you rewards but it's not an unnaceptagle thing to do to each others is it?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drogon said:

Thx AF16.

Yes she is not comfortable with me treating her nicely.......

(maybe she thinks I am too nice..)

Also my constant presence may put too much pressure on her

-> I am trying to back up a bit.

I will let her time to think about my own silence but I will not make her knee for me as she already had to apoligise

and to humiliate herself once by begging me to forgive her.

Time will tell but I dont agree being a "full on macho" always works, a good mix of being nice and firm works better IMO

in a long term RT (or at least an attempt).

-> when you are a punter being macho man works perfectly

but

when trying to forge a RT, it is not always a good idea JIME

Hi Drogon,

You are saying it all right here. You are obviously not getting the point of the advantages of using a Masculine style in dating or RTs. You say "when trying to forge a RT, it is not always a good idea". I read here "when trying to force a RT". First of all you are forcing your will on her by being so persistent and not really caring about the girl her self otherwise the thought of willing a girl into loving you would repulse you. If that is not macho what is it then? You are talking about 'rules'? What kind of rules? Being a Real Man is not about dictating rules and little Miss Muffit has to obey. Being a Real Man means assessing your Masculine and Feminine sides and bringing them into balance. That means use both sides as strong as you can. "Being nice" is not Masculine nor Feminine. She does not want you to be nice. How boring is that? She wants to see the real you. How can she otherwise make the jump to a totally different culture of Patats and fruity beers...?

Why are you in such a hurry to own a girl anyway? Why dont you take more time to sort out how your MF balance is and how you can use this for your own personal development and to get a partner that will LOVE you. Wouldnt that be preferable? I have mainly stayed away from responding to your threads since I dont see any balls there. I dont mean this to attack you but maybe you use it to become aware of that. The only ball I see is rolling around in your BGs games plus your own ones...Thats were you go wrong. Basicly you are all over the place (not a very good starting point for a RT either). Thats why the Big Sushi is talking about the difference between schoolboys and men.

BTW there is nothing wrong with fumbling around. That is great thats how you learn but take the time to get to know yourself first.

AF16 said:

TC said: Women are nowadays wearing the pants and the man are sissies. This is not building positive/better RTs and world...This is worse than going backwards...

I disagree with the first part of your post. The world has allways been about power and there have allways been a case where some women are mentally stronger than some men.

What happened before in my view were that some weak men could use their physical strenght to dominate women, but that is no longer acceptable and rightly so. You are not strong because you need to use physichal force to get your will through. Most men today have the right balance and it's not the case that 'women wear the pants', but some men are weak like they allways have been, some are dominated and some need to dominate by force, both signs of weakness.

Let me elaborate on what I am talking about. Feminism has been good to women to get equal rights, pay, jobs etc. Women were to develop their Masculine side so they could get the same Power men have. Men (not all) encouraged this by looking more at their feminine side. So far this is fine but they went over board on this. Both of them.Talking about the Western world here. Women look like charicatures of themselves handing out orders to their spouses and he is running around to do the chores. What I am saying is that the roles are reversed now (in general). The women did get the power they wanted but over the dead bodies of the men (and the survivors are running to LoS..), The men lost their power as if it was a power struggle. So now we have a lot of really fat women who are managers and bosses, manipulating the shit out of you and totally forgetting about their Feminine side. And we have men raising their kids as if they are friends, not young ones, forgetting about their Masculine side. End result is that we are now dealing with a bunch of kids who are the start of the new Era with an approach to Life totally directed to benefit themselves and not care or give a shit about others. I dont see anybody really happy with this so we have to move beyond this and accept that we need a concept beyond feminism and beyond sexism. Both didnt quite make it as succesful and created haters in the other camp.

So words as domination and physical force used on a partner are to my opinion out of date. I am talking about creating a new world where both man and woman can enjoy each other without having such an enormous powerstruggle.

panadolsandwich said:
Topcatta said:

BTW it is not strange that punters travel thousands of miles to catch birds willing to fuck who do not hold out on them and with whom punters dont have to go through all the Good girls nonsense dating games...My theory is that too many dont know what Real Sex can be and they limit their chances to find out this Truth because they are by playing the Aloof or by withholding sex. Which IMO is that they are holding out on themselves too. My advice is to fuck your Woman hard into obliviousness and really ravish her and show her how all of her body/mind/Spirit can be aroused and brought to a higher level. And higher. Really make her as hot as YOU can. This will make that she cannot use her old games anymore. The only problem is are you capable of handling the heat/Energy you will get as a result from your actions?

This is spot on. It's been a theory of mine for quite sometime now. You start getting these type of games and problems when you're not shafting your woman enough. Just give them what you think a decent fucking should be, then take that and triple it or quadruple it. Fuck the living shit out of her!!! This always works! No more games until they cool off again. It's up to you to keep stoking that fire old son! LOL

And you're right about women liking sex too Topcatta. Most women do like sex. They get horny just like you and I. Everyone will clap you on the back because you (I mean men in general) like to fuck pussy and lots of it, it's only the small minded bigots who think it's wrong (and slutty) for a girl to like cock. But maybe you're right, and it's a case of a girl not even knowing she likes cock, she's just too uptight about those small minded bigots and western society.

There is A LOT of men who do not KNOW what/how to do with their dicks and other sexual tools. They are fuckably challenged. But farang women are not running to LoS (some are, mostly to be found at the beaches, 'helping out' the Thai ppl in restaurants...hanging out because he got such nice smooth skin...) to buy sex from TGs (Thai Guys in this case). Why not?

Topcatta said:

Let me elaborate on what I am talking about. Feminism has been good to women to get equal rights, pay, jobs etc. Women were to develop their Masculine side so they could get the same Power men have. Men (not all) encouraged this by looking more at their feminine side. So far this is fine but they went over board on this. Both of them.Talking about the Western world here. Women look like charicatures of themselves handing out orders to their spouses and he is running around to do the chores. What I am saying is that the roles are reversed now (in general). The women did get the power they wanted but over the dead bodies of the men (and the survivors are running to LoS..), The men lost their power as if it was a power struggle. So now we have a lot of really fat women who are managers and bosses, manipulating the shit out of you and totally forgetting about their Feminine side. And we have men raising their kids as if they are friends, not young ones, forgetting about their Masculine side. End result is that we are now dealing with a bunch of kids who are the start of the new Era with an approach to Life totally directed to benefit themselves and not care or give a shit about others. I dont see anybody really happy with this so we have to move beyond this and accept that we need a concept beyond feminism and beyond sexism. Both didnt quite make it as succesful and created haters in the other camp.

So words as domination and physical force used on a partner are to my opinion out of date. I am talking about creating a new world where both man and woman can enjoy each other without having such an enormous powerstruggle.

First of all I do not share your view that women now are running the show and the men is being whipped. I wonder about your comment about fat women leaders and I think the view that childens egoism, and I do not think all are, is due to gender roles.

The alternative to what you think is a problem is allready out there and many have a life somewhat within that frame. It is simply respect for each other. Ofcourse there are many that are having difficulties. We will never get a perfect world.

I really have a hard time understanding where you are comming from, and assuming you come from a diffrent angle than those here who have given up on western women, I do not understand them either.

For a diffrent thread?

3 1/2 minutes TC - you trying to kill me!

<< (he admited he was wrong at the end and that it could not be aplied to humans)>>

Nonsence, Pavlov just didn;t have gogo's then, I have seen many men drooling everynight as soon as you put a girl on a poll in front of him!

<<I can understand partly why and no she was not with a customer at that moment (I know it as 2 expat relations saw her this night and she was alone)>>

Spying on her again!

<The reason is "I talk and think too much".....>>

You or her, no need to answer, we know which one!

<<In other words I am too present and in this case she was upset at me being overly generous to her and she was not able to cope with that..-> went silent.>>

In other words you talk to much, If you talk to her half as much as you talk to us your driving her crazy, we find it funny, your my favoutire disaster at the moment, but she has to live with you, christ, even whores have the limits to patience!

<<And this is why I did not overeact to her switching to silent mode. >>

5 5 5 5 5 5 no - all you did was post endless about it, thats not overreacting is it!

Old Hippie said:

"...You don't appear to have any great success in this arena, yet you speak the loudest. Perhaps I'm wrong. Just my 2 satang. ..."

YAWN! Yes, you're wrong, you're boring, go away. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

I'm intrigued now. Perhaps I haven't had the benefit of reading your whole story - just snippets. That's what I refer to when I say I could be wrong.

You however evade the point. You provide a template of your failures to maintain a meaningful and lasting relationship as evidence to new comers to back off from a potential mate. You repeatedly do this, not in a manner consistent with just warning someone about the pitfalls, but in a manner of saying *all* women are like this! And then you say it again - and again. I'm more inclined to call you boring and say go away to you!

I do appreciate your posts, but sometimes they do get monotonous. Your post to me interestingly is great advise for yourself, not me.

Archived