13 yr old German girl raped

kamui

Old Hippie's quote:

[color:"red"]"I recall reading something about how many people were flocking to a web sight to see some kidnapped Guy in Iraq or Saudi get his head cut off...shut down web traffic or something...sadly, I think the sick fucks aren't just in Thailand... "[color:"black"]

People like watching this stuff. Seeing the real thing or watching a movie that looks real are what people like to watch. Remember when we were boys, the TV shows that entertained us and made us afraid? Those same shows... are boring to us today.

People seem to be searching for greater and greater gratification.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that the rape was an inside job, done by a bodyguard of the family. Here an excerpt from Thaivisa.com

Quick summary of a crime involving some farang victims.

Thai Rath has a picture of a German mother and her two children on the cover. They live in MP1 Garden Home Thanyaburi. Three Thai men and a woman entered their house, assaulted and tied them up and then raped the daughter. A Thai maid was also present. Someone recognized one of the men as a bodyguard of the husband who was not present. The criminals, or at least one of them, spoke English and German! Turns out the husband rarely lives at the home as he travels on unspecified business, and has hired 3-4 bodyguards. Despite items being stolen the police think that it may be related to some kind of dispute involving the bodyguards, and noted that the maid has not been paid for some months.

MaiLuk said:

Some article posted here in the news section lately stated that the tourist numbers to thailand has in fact dropped substantially since the koh samui rape/murder. Anyone know what the numbers really are?

I have often thought about this. I wouldn't trust any figures out of Thailand but I would think you could get some idea from turnover of American Express, Visa, etc. I have heard of it being published but where to get this information?

Regards,

THE NATION

10 July 2006

Four held in rape of woman, daughter -

Attack 'was in revenge for debt owed by German underworld figure'

Police yesterday arrested four people suspected of the July 4 rape of a mother and her teenage daughter.

Two men and two women are in custody for the alleged assaults.

The victims claimed they were raped by robbers in the Pathum Thani home of a suspected German underworld figure.

Provincial police commissioner Lt-General Wuth Puawase named the four suspects as Boonyong Khongsiri, 49, his nephew Kosin Khongsiri, 25, the nephew's common-law wife Wilaiwan Pheungchai, 25, and the businessman's maid, Plew Seubrom, 54.

Boonyong was charged with robbery and the rape of the wife. Kosin and Wilaiwan were charged with robbery. Plew was charged as an accomplice, he said.

Police continue to look for Boonyong's son Channarong Khongsiri, 26. He is wanted for the rape of a minor and robbery.

The German's wife alleged that at about 4 am on July 4 the gang broke into the Thanya Buri district house, tied her and her 13-year-old daughter up, before raping them and stealing valuables worth Bt590,000.

Wuth said police arrested Boonyong the same day. He told them Kosin and Wilaiwan had fled to Phuket.

Boonyong reportedly confessed to the crimes. He said Channarong had asked for help seeking Bt700,000, claimed to be back pay for working as the German's bodyguard.

He also claimed the man owed him money for abducting another German "businessman".

The man was not at home when they arrived. The wife knew nothing of the alleged debt.

The wife and daughter were then raped and robbed.

Boonyong claimed to have an intimate relationship with Plew, who believed him to be a policeman. He wore a uniform whenever he visited. He had been in the house on several occasions.

He told police Plew let them into the house on the day of the alleged rapes and robbery.

Police have been unable to contact the German man.

They suspect he may be involved with an international criminal gang, he said.

Archived