Advice Column

Nervous_Dog

I am readin gthe Bangkok Post and they have the advice column there.

One post I swear was written by old hippie/

It goes "After a few months the relaitionship became physical, when we started to talk romance, she confided in me she was a "He"

My question is this.

"I wanted to hit her but I didn;t, if I had, would that the be the same as hitting a man or hitting a women, which I would never do. By the way, we are about the same size"

DOG ;)

I read it too, ND. I'm addicted to these crappy agony Aunt columns. What we should do is a few of us get together and design the greatest agony aunt question of all time and send it in.

Let me think, ....wealthy widowed Mum brings home burnt out sex tourist/monger after holiday in Thailand? Looks like he'll get the lot.

That sort of thing.

try:

Dear Marge, I have been married to my wife for 10 years and my minor wife, with whom I have been with for four years says that I spend too much time with her (the main wife). I can normally handle this, but my new girlfriend of six months is urging me to spend more time with *her*. Now my question is this: when shagging two bar girls at the same time, should I finish with one first and then start on the other, or should I alternate, giving each one an equal number of "strokes"?

-j-

josh_ingu,

you know deep down inside your heart you want to finish one bar girl vaginally while orally finishing the other bar girl off at the same time. Once you finish with this session, you have the girls change positions with each other for round two. Once you finish with the bar girls, you must get another set of bar girls and have a session with them. If you do not, you might not be able to get your pipes properly cleaned. On the way home make sure you have a 1-2 hour session with your minor wife. A minimun of 1 hour is required. After this, you can proceed home to give your wife her just due. If you proactice this healthy life style every day, your pipes should stay in good working order.

signed, Marge

Archived