PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
..... anyone picking an Arse Player must be a sad barstard....... :grinyes:

I'm a sad bastard coz Arse players are the backbone of my team. :up:

Had a look at my team yesterday, for the first time since I joined. Just as well, as I had King in my team and my second keeper was on loan to a team in the Championship.

Don't forget about Liverpool' date=' Arsenal, and Newcastle not playing in week 2. That fucked me up.[/quote']

Don't understand this. Surely it's a season competition, so if some teams are missing one week then the other teams will be missing at some other stage of the season. No? :confused:

No, some teams will miss a game in the second week because they are in or qualifing in other leagues in Europe. All teams will play 38 fixtures. The teams that miss a game in week 2 will make it up by playing two games in one week later.

i still don't understand what is the problem with these PL Managers.

don't they realise that there are Fellas like us having a fun Competition and then they decide not to play Players we have picked?.

we lose Points because they are so selfish about what they consider an important Competition like the PL.

well i want to tell the wankers that OUR COMPETITION is much more important.........

Wildcard?? Please explain Zaad.

Darn.... the pussy is out of the bag.

The "wildcard" is new. Once (and only once per season) a manager can go in and make as many transfers as he likes in a given session and then use the "wildcard" button to avoid losing points.

I'll tell you all a little secert... in the past I have done somewhat well in these fanasty leagues. But my little secert..........I read the rules :cool:

i know the wildcard should only be used when desparate and i am desperate.

using it for the 2nd Gameweek as Managers and their disinformation fucked me up.

i originally had Rooney and Saha upfront but took out Rooney because of the ban coming up and because MU said he would probably miss the game against Fulham because of injury......barstards.

lost me many Points......... :censored:

have made wholesale changes for the next Gameweek but ones which hopefully i just tweak them a little each Week.

we are in a funny position with only one Game played and no pattern to how Players will perform as yet.

it will take a few Weeks to see which Players are becoming the stars of the Season.

most of us will have some of the star Players in our Teams but we just need to find that diamond who costs next to nothing but scores big on a regular basis.

Zaad tops the table but it won't last........ :shakehead

BTW,am i top of the IKTS League........... :grinyes:

Sayjann,
Zaad tops the table but it won't last........

I'll do my best to stay there for as long as possible.

I'll enjoy th emoment while it lasts!

:beer:

And without Saha where yould you be now?

Why didn't you just stick with AV strikers, uh?

and what the F*ck is wrong with the brittish media??? They report when Beckham buys a new Cd, they report when Ronaldo has new highlights but how about giving some informations who is definately injured or who is going to play???

I had like 6 different informations about Ballack!

Archived