PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

CT,

I had a few players as well whom I thought were sure to play :rolleyes: Fuck the media..trust your own feeling :)

It was known btw that Ballack was injured, players don't usually play full matches upon returning from injuries. Especially not at Chelsea who have a shitload of replacements available. You should've known that.

He would have been given a few minutes at most, not worthy to make him captain IMO.

Better luck next time :up:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see you are last Teddy.......... :grinyes:

on holiday..... :doah:

what an excuse,i suppose you will tell us that you went to a Country which has no Internet?.

making excuses for your failure,just like Rafa will be doing in May......... ;)

i'm gonna whip your arse in this Compie just like MU will whip Liverpool's arse......... :beer:

after Gameweek 2 i move from 13th to 4th........... :chili:

i overtake the loser Limbo and catch up on the even bigger loser Zaad.... :D

don't think i have ever been so high in the Compie so i will milk it........... :yay:

I got caught out a little with the no games as well.

I think the wild card will come in handy when winter an injury grips and you find 6 players out. One to be held in reserve I think.

Not quite sure why now but I transferred Neville (Everton) out for Tonge ( S Utd ). Can someone tell me why I did it?

I like your kind of attitude , Bibbs!

It'll give me more satisfaction to beat guys like you :beer:

Well, I don't like all that false modesty "Everyone's in with a chance, there are no easy games" shit that everyone comes up with these days. It's boring and disingenous. Just for once, I want to see a player or manager say: "They're fucking shit - of course we'll beat them!" :grin:

I can't seem to get clean sheets at the moment. I passed over Bullard and Giggs at the start of the season because I thought they were slightly too expensive. Young's my only real find and I left him on the bench this week. :(

How the hell did Benayoun get the 3 point bonus yesterday? He did fuck-all! And, on the first day of the season, how was Johnson's shot (going toward the corner flag before being deflected) given as his goal whereas Helguson's on-target effort was Ferdinand's own goal? :dunno:

Archived