PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bibbs is doing alright,sitting in the pack like many of us.

but will he do a Liverpool and have Years of success and then become an also-ran?

early Days yet and will make a difference when the Winter and bad pitches come into effect.

a good Week can make all the difference and Zaad had one this Week and edges ahead of me.

but a long way to go yet.

Zaad,Limbo and myself have a Friendly rivalry each Season and if we keep it up it could be an exciting battle between us,close so far.

i'm just happy to so high up in the table so far as i have never been to these dizzy heights on a regular basis.

after having the worst points score of the top 10 i am happy to cling onto 4th place.

where are you Peckieboy....... :dunno:

PM me with the result of that news you told me about last time....... :wave:

CL next on the agenda.........

Kman leads both the PL and CL Compies so far,so he is the Man to beat.

Zaad,Limbo.

after a disaster of a Week in the IKTS Compie i still lead both of you....... :chili:

a pity others have not entered because this Compie is unlike the CL or PL ones.

anyone could join now and within 2-3 Weeks be leading,you didn't have to join from the start and easy to join now.

:beer:

Nice to see the 3 of us in the top-5 for once Sayjann... it may not occur in another blue moon or so :)

It's all still very close and one good weekend makes the difference. Like you I'm just trying to hang on for as long as I can and not far too far behind you or Limbo :up:

Kman is seriously pissing me off btw..who the hell does he think he is leading both compies, he's got some fucking nerves :onfire:

interesting to see that Shilo and i are the only Players in the top 10 not to lose points through transfers.

i wonder how different the table would be if those transfers were discarded.

of course we all make transfers which might not not affect our points (1 per Gameweek)which i have certainly used.

since the Compie started i have only bought in Barry (Villa) and Rooney.....forgetting the wildcard.

and they have only gained me 2 points between them.

since i took out Stellios and Zamora they have only scored 3 points between them,so damage has been limited..

of course Players bought in might probably have scored more than then the points lost in a transfers.

but it would be interesting to see how everyone got on without making more than 1 transfer each Gameweek...........

Can we start again, I went on holiday and didn't have a chance to change my team, how the feck was I to know that Dean Ashton would break his ankle, and that half of my team would get injured? :o:o:o

Teddy, I've been on holiday since July 30 (and still am) and haven't touched my team, yet The Munchmasters are a respectable 12th in the league!

no worries from me Zaad.........the gap between us is not great.

when i was ahead of you 2 posers a couple of Weeks ago i knew it wouldn't last as the 3 of will change positions many times over the Season.

one good Week can make a difference as shown by Limbo this Week,he overtook both of us but next Gameweek might be my Week to celebrate.

i've had the lowest score among the top 10 Players for the last 2 Weeks but i'm still hanging in there.

my Players are due for some big scores.........

but i stilllead the IKTS Compie and think Limbo should retire gracefully........he is having a nightmare.

Archived