PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

There is supposed to be an automatic 'substitute' system where the game fills your empty prediction slots with the most popular choices - you get 3 'Lives' and then you lose points when you don't predict. However, if this is supposed to happen automatically it isn't working. I didn't predict the first week until after the deadline (only the Sunday gmes) but nothing happened. I e-mailed then about this but heard nothing back. Maybe I missed a button you can use to make this happen? Anyone?

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LG,Limbo.

Limbo says he missed the 2nd Week,well it seems that the automatic predictions worked.

but it did come up with some outlandish predictions.

but enough of the IKTS,back to the PL Compie.

still sad to see Teddy in last place...... :neener:

hey Teddy,trying to imitate real life?.

you as a Liverpool Supporter are behind all the Arse Supporters.

is this is what is gonna happen in the real PL?.

trouble for you now is that you have a slim chance of winning or even making the top 10.

you need a good start in this Game and to maintain Weekly scores on a par with your rivals.

yes some Weeks you might excel but it will take a lot of bad scores from the current top 10 to allow you to catch up.

this is my 3rd Year in the Game and i always aim for a finish in the top half............never happened yet....... :banghead:

but i'm quite happy with my start so far.

i don't think i have ever started so well,could be my Year for a top 5 finish..... :dunno:

Sayjann,

I'm still waiting for the day that Limbo, you and I cover the three top spots :D

BTW my "tactics" for this season is to read ahead (as in checking for double gameweeks or those teams who don't play) in order to minimize extra transfers/point deductions.

Last year I lost/wasted too many points this way (which is the ONLY reason Kman finished ahead of me :) ) and this season I'll try to lose none.

Boro are absolute SHITE geezz... I BLAME KMAN!!!

I honestly believe Kman put something in Yakubu's glass of milk before the match.

Unless you have a waterproof alibi KMAN I blame YOU and will ask Sayjann (he set this league up, correct?) to remove you from this league. :onfire:

Zaad (the real number one)

:smirk:

No need to spike the Yak's drinks, I had every faith in Pompey's defence to keep him and the Fat Aussie at bay ... Shame I don't have any of them.

BTW my "tactics" for this season is to read ahead (as in checking for double gameweeks or those teams who don't play) in order to minimize extra transfers/point deductions.

Last year I lost/wasted too many points this way (which is the ONLY reason Kman finished ahead of me :) ) and this season I'll try to lose none.

555 .. Not at all, it's coz I'm better :D

:beer:

Cheers

K.

think yourselves lucky that Johnsen got injured on Sunday and missed the Boro Game.

would have been more points for me........ :cussing:

Pompey are looking good but have had fairly winnable Games so far.

but the win against Boro was a surprise though.

but i will try to get them out when the big boys come along.

Kanu and Zamora top the Goalscorers charts but i wouldn't bet on that continuing.

i have Zamora but he was a late choice because my 1st choice is out at the moment.

i still expect Bellamy to hit a streak at Liverpool

IKTS compie.

only 3 of us playingbut is it worth Zaad and Limbo taking part?.

i extend my lead and am now in the top 500 in the world.. :chili:

Geof Horsfield was leading the EPL in goalscoring last year at this time, too. :smirk:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived