PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell, I'd been planning for this series of double games for ages. First Henry gets injured but, don't worry, I've still got a nice Chelsea set-up...

Then Cudicini gets a freak injury in his last kick of the Bolton game so I bring in Kirkland for the double game and he gets crocked at half-time in the first game! :(

Evra gets injured, so does Murty, Doyley has been dropped only recently (just as Watford start to get clean sheets :doah:)and Vidic seems to let in a goal every league game while playing clean-sheet scoring blinders in Europe. :banghead:

Bullard and Cahill and now Henry get crocked for lengthy periods. I think I'm under a curse this season and I'm afraid to get any Liverpool players now!

You're hard hit indeed Bibblies.

Strange to see that some players who don't seem to anticipate teams that play twice, do very well and have over 50 points already right now, I will hopefully get that amount of points this round, but not untill all my players have played twice.

Hats off to Racha who's doing an extremely well timed run for first spot it seems.

Zaad, you're in my sight!!!!!!!

Zaad, you're in my sight!!!!!!!

And now I'm not :neener:

Can't understand this game at times..Liverpool - Fulham 4-0 Reina's clean sheet earned him 7 points... my goalie conceeded four golas but still got 6 points :confused: He did stop a penalty which was nicked in immediately afterwards anyhow, but it just doesn't seem right.

Well, good for me, but wouldn't like to see this kind of shit happening to others, say.. you Limbo :up:

Bit unlucky with chosen team this week as my subs got good points :banghead:

That's Zaad,

He stopped the intitial penalty and that is rewarded, that the next tocuh to the ball is a goal, is viewed as a different event.

For every 3 'saves' a goalie earns one point. James is a good sample on that.

BTW, have a good look at the standings, I closed a good 10 points in on you and still have 7 more players to score points for me this round. Only Racha comes anywhere near that amount of players who're still up for points.

Silly Villa and Mellberg, I was hoping for no Sheff goals with a possible Mellberg goal and bonus points to him. I thaught about various scenarios and even a simple 2 pointer, I just never expected 1 point!

Mellberg is underachieving, only one goal sofar this season.

This gameweek's aim was to close in on The Mighty Reds and take 2nd spot (was mine in the first place :onfire: )

Mission accomplished! Just hope I can widen the gap to my advantage and take the points I win on Kman as a bonus.

Now you my friend... you have 7 more players and I have 5. But I believe Drogba will do the business tomorrow :up:

:beer:

Archived