New family member expected!

soongmak

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats Soongmaak,

BTW that's the best ultra pic I've ever seen, on the pix of our two :up: little ones, I never had a clue what I was looking at!

I was amazed by the clarity as well. It was the first time I saw Pix this clear. The best part of the echo was seeing the baby move. At one time the baby turned just as violently as my wife usually does in the bed. That gave me full confidence there wouldn't be a miscarriage. I have seen to many friends have a miscarriage before the firstborn came.

Well, Soongmak, quite a coincidence as it was exactly my girl's d-date as well (2006)...thing was that the baby was too big to remain in the utures that long so the baby was born on 25th Dec.

So don't focus too much on that date, it can vary quite a lot.

Well, Soongmak, quite a coincidence as it was exactly my girl's d-date as well (2006)...thing was that the baby was too big to remain in the utures that long so the baby was born on 25th Dec.

So don't focus too much on that date, it can vary quite a lot.

That is something that crossed my mind as well. If the child has my family genes, it will be big. So it could mean a december birth in my case as well.

Guest lazyphil

congrats to you both, as zaad has said in a roundabout way fatherhood is fun, you must remember how to pretend to be in a deep sleep at night though!

Archived