New family member expected!

soongmak

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soongmaak,

Had the reverse problem here in Thailand, but I guess, the advice given sounds best. Contact the Thai Embassy in The Hague and get savvy.

Sorted my kids stuff out and they now have both Dutch and Thai passports and are both registered hee in Thailand and in the Netherlands.

Good luck with the pregnancy.

Glad to hear everything's going fine.

My wife gained 15kg during here entire pregnancy..and lost most of it now. also was being kept awake by baby-kicks. She felt very sick as well.. morning sickness..and especially certain smells (foods, perfumes etc..) that caused her headaches, nausea and so on but this weakened as she came near d-day.

GOODLUCK :up:

My wife had the morning sickness real bad for a couple of months. I saw her vomit countless times, must be really hard. During the first few months she also couldn't stand the smell of certain food and perfumes, just like your wife. That's all gone, but now she can't sleep at night. Being preggers seems like quite a struggle to me, and she's not even in labour. Wow! My part in the whole affair is a lot more pleasurable. :grin: :drunk:

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats to you Soongmak !

My little daughter is now 6,5 months old and a joy that I never imagined. Just wish I had not waited so long to become a father.

My friends tell me it gets better and better until they are teens when the worries and risks become larger. But what a journey !

Best of luck and remember .....

Carpe Diem.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived