New family member expected!

soongmak

Just want to share with you guys that my wife is pregnant for the first time and we will be expecting a baby around January 10th. So who knows, I might be picking your brains in the not so distant future.

Up till now, everything is fine, we just had an echo earlier this month and we were proud and happy in a way I never could imagine. Here's the little bugger waving that tiny hand. Cheers! :drunk::beer:

echo.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sincerest congratulations Soongmak, the best advice I can offer you is to ignore the gloom merchants who tell you your life will never be the same. It will be infinitely better and that little man will bring you more joy than you ever imagined,

Cheers to you :beer::beer::beer::beer:

That's wonderful news Soongmakster :up:

Congrats to you and your lady. :beer:

I've been a daddy myself for nearly 7 months and apart from the shit (literally) that comes with it, it's a fantastic experience.

This new member opens a unique chapter in your life full of joy, love and headaches :)

Keep us updated on the progress and until the big day you better enjoy the silent nights.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer:

Sincerest congratulations Soongmak, the best advice I can offer you is to ignore the gloom merchants who tell you your life will never be the same.

I don't want my life to be the same again. I'v lived my life as a college student. Now I'm 38 and definitely ready for a new chapter in my life. I never was sure I was ready for a baby, but when my wife finally was pregnant, I was sure this was what I always wanted. Definitely looking forward to meeting the baby in person!!! :beer:

Archived