New family member expected!

soongmak

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man Songmaak ,

my official congratulations , may I propose Piet or Marijke. Eventually Somkiat or Nok .

There are always mysteries coming with this kind of events , in your case it is how you can publish photos without being Board Sponsor ?

BuBi

The voice of truth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Zaad,

I suppose an update is long overdue. Everything is going well. We are well on our way (7,5 months)

and it absolutely shows. My wife almost seems to burst. She has gained 15 kilos (that's 33 pounds btw. We are expecting a son, due in januari, and he is quite big, just like he should be. My wife has painted the babyroom blue, and we already have all the stuff in place. We are literally waiting for the baby.

Inconviences: The little boy is very active, kicking especially in the nighttime, keeping my wife up. She's been especially good, no mood swings at all!

Cheers,

soongmak

P.s.: We want to register the baby both as a thai and a dutch citizen, so that he can choose his own nationality when he turns 18. Anybody knows how to do register a child abroad as a Thai? Can you register a baby at the thai embassy or what? Really clueles about this one.

Archived