advice needed

BigD

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But with age comes experience. I think none of the young fries have broken my record yet of stumbling around NEP so as to enter each bar with my own drink and not get my ass kicked out. Yes, age does allow certain priveleges or is it[color:red] "What the fuck are we suppose to do with the old fart?'[/color]

Are you talking about experience or priveleges?

I am a young guy. I went around to the different bars carrying my own drink (bottle of water) without getting kicked out. I fail to see your point.

I was wondering what happened to the girl? I'll be over soon and could use someone I know is a sneak. We would be great together. That way I don't have to go through all crap is figuring it all out from scratch. We could just sneak off in separate directions and sneak back into bed together and try to convince each other through our in-bed performance that we were watching the Wizard of Oz at a friendâ??s house.

you said that in response to me or to the guy who was too scared to use his real name and created an alter ego and stopped participating in his own thread?

I don't remember doing anything against you to turn you into a flaming (flame removed) against me. Considering I've only posted in this thread which has been spammed with many things besides what I created it for, you can't really expect me to go through it all and respond to everybody. I was given advice in the first X threads and took my actions based on them. Participating in a thread that is no longer on the same subject, I am not obligated to do.

Maybe you are right though. I should have never posted in the first place. Forget that it helped get the boards to liven up a little with more posting.

Insulting me isn't going to get me to post what happened. It's just going to get me to not read this topic again. Congrats.

Your post has violated Thai360.com's rule number 7 against flaming. Flaming is not tolerated here and is a banning offense. Your post has been deleted and/or edited to conform to the board rules. We consider this a serious matter. Please refrain from doing the same in the future. Please see below for a copy of this rule.

-The Board Moderator

7.) Flaming is NOT tolerated! It is an absolute certain way of getting banned from the board.

Definition of flaming; an abusive or personally insulting message. This includes insulting or inflaming remarks concerning the character, or personality, of another poster. It also includes innuendos, snide remarks, and any overtly negative connotations towards a fellow board member.

You can disagree with a poster's message, but an attack personally on the poster him/herself will result in a deleted post and/or banishment from the board, depending on severity of offense. There are very likely posters on this board with different beliefs than your own. Please respect those beliefs, even if you don't agree with them.

you said that in response to me or to the guy who was too scared to use his real name and created an alter ego and stopped participating in his own thread?

I don't remember doing anything against you to turn you into a flaming (flame removed) against me.

How is that flaming?

you had to create an alter ego to post on cyberspace. If you have ever met someone and you are scared of the flame throwers then why you meet them in first place. Thanx for the name calling, probably easy to do that since you use that name only for this thread!

The board was still taking you serious even when you had to create an alter ego, it would just be interesting to know the outcome. Nobody likes stories without an ending. So please don't act like a little boy, tell the end of the story and nobody is throwing flames on you!

You exploited us and let us hang in there, i am knibbeling my nails for days!

No hard feelings for the name calling, seems you had a rough time! :beer:

So please don't act like a little boy, tell the end of the story and nobody is throwing flames on you!

I'm sorry, but you really don't know how to talk to people.

Calling me scared and telling me not to act like a "little boy" to get me to do whatever you want won't work. This isn't first grade chump.

This will be my last post on this thread. I shall probably just PM my situation to those interested.

Thanks for all those who participated and gave me their advice.

Archived