advice needed

BigD

It's only sad wankers like OH that want to stifle discussion and just mawk about how crap their life has been; then blame it all on some poor fucking rice farming girl from the back of nowhere.

thanx for the flowers' date=' I appreciate when someone from my generation agrees with me. :)

I find 4 different types of posters here

1) cynics, never talking about their own issues, always pointing at others and try to heal their own wounds by bashing people! aka Keyboard Warriors (the most)

2) People that constantly giving an objective advice without offending anyone, leaving enough space for interpretations, always sharp on point (very rare)

3) People with low post count, come here to discuss their problems and get bashed for beeing a newbie (n00b on this board not in live)

4) People that try to contribute their stories which don't care if they are getting flamed from some "wanna be cool guys"

I have recently met 5 people from this board here,

one of them is an complete ass on this board, in real life e was such a sweet guy, cool guy to hang out with (no names, don't wanna show my alliance)

OH is a great guy because reminds every crazy fool, who confuses love with sex and pak wan girls with reality, that it could all be just a big fake! I am greatful to have one like him on this board who can talk about his rich and bad experiences to those who still believe "mne is different"

[/quote']

CT, I'm disinclined to agree with you about OH.

[color:red]Deleted personal crap[/color]

Lord knows I've got enough of my own sins up my sleeve. Anyhow thanks for the I received flowers post by you. Brightened up my day.

Your post has violated Nanaplaza.com's rule number 7 against flaming. Flaming is not tolerated here and is a banning offense. Your post has been deleted and/or edited to conform to the board rules. We consider this a serious matter. Please refrain from doing the same in the future. Please see below for a copy of this rule.

-The Board Moderator

7.) Flaming is NOT tolerated! It is an absolute certain way of getting banned from the board.

Definition of flaming; an abusive or personally insulting message. This includes insulting or inflaming remarks concerning the character, or personality, of another poster. It also includes innuendos, snide remarks, and any overtly negative connotations towards a fellow board member.

You can disagree with a poster's message, but an attack personally on the poster him/herself will result in a deleted post and/or banishment from the board, depending on severity of offense. There are very likely posters on this board with different beliefs than your own. Please respect those beliefs, even if you don't agree with them.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definityely need differing opinions here, it would be boring and pointless other wise. 1/2 the fun is when we try to convice each other the other guy is wrong...and sometimes end up switching sides.

Of course, if we really hate a particular poster, we can use the ignore feature, as I have done with one guy so far, works great! Lead box invisable setting is a great thing!

OH is a great guy because reminds every crazy fool, who confuses love with sex and pak wan girls with reality, that it could all be just a big fake! I am greatful to have one like him on this board who can talk about his rich and bad experiences to those who still believe "mne is different"

Agree completely. For me the board is all about sharing experiences and getting all the angles on various subjects. We definitely need all the POVs we can get!

As the Board Priest I should say.. AMEN to that :beer:

I'd just like to say that I regret the post I made that had some highly personal insulting remarks to a venerated poster here.

Fortunately a board admin came in and deleted the offensive remarks. There's no excuse for it. I accept that completely.

I'd like to comment though about the old vs young component of the argument, that had ensued before this discussion took place.

We (the young here) don't look the same as you. We don't do the same things as you, yet we live around here as well you know.

I don't buy the argument that the elderly know best. Some do, most don't. Just need to walk down soi 4 to see this at it's best.

The last laugh of course will be us dancing on your graves - the future is owned by us no matter how you look at it.

Panny

I donâ??t know mate, Iâ??ve had a few good last laughs pissing on the graves of a few â??young bucksâ? done in by their own ignorance/arrogance. As far as acting the fool on Soi 4 thatâ??s universal age is not a factor. But I have noticed most of time when you see someone puking in the gutter itâ??s not one of us â??old foolsâ?Â

Cheers Bro, S1

Archived