advice needed

BigD

Why do you assume "old?" man are not capable of "yack yack" so much anymore? That depends on the guy and on the game available.

I don't assume anything, the BGs obviously do, i got that from them! I don't care if old men Yack Yack or not as long as they don't Yack Yack me :)

Btw, I never understood that term myself, if you don't understand it either then welcome in the world of dealing with BGs :)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sandawg:

Fuckin funny :cool:

So what is better to have: looks or money?

Looks are fleeting' date=' money is forever...[/quote']

I am greatful to be financially competetive with you grandfathers ;) lol

Money is forever?

uhm, not in Thailand, remember? Punters check their brain at the customs and and buy a better phone to some girl he barely knows, he buys her gold and he supports her with a big handful of money every month. He "makes house" for her family and supports every part of her family that ever babysitted her for longer than 2 days!

No Money is not forever in Thailand! No No No!

The older the punter the higher the desperation and the temptation to compensate with money!

The bad news is that after 20 years we are all old and broke ;)

I applaud you. That's the point I'm trying to make to the sad el-desperado Old Hippie, whom I've agreed to mutually ignore.

I fully agree with you CT, and I think we can really open up a geniune discussion about relationships with thai girls given your views.

It's only sad wankers like OH that want to stifle discussion and just mawk about how crap their life has been; then blame it all on some poor fucking rice farming girl from the back of nowhere.

Dont get so uptight about OH. He is not a bad guy. So better provide some interesting reads to compensate for his nagging. So we can have some fun!

You are right of course Topcatta. I'm like a dog with a bone now I've got OH where I want him. I want to read his story, but he always declines.

Will post a trip report soon, then everyone can have a field day - so to speak.

It's only sad wankers like OH that want to stifle discussion and just mawk about how crap their life has been; then blame it all on some poor fucking rice farming girl from the back of nowhere.

thanx for the flowers, I appreciate when someone from my generation agrees with me. :)

I find 4 different types of posters here

1) cynics, never talking about their own issues, always pointing at others and try to heal their own wounds by bashing people! aka Keyboard Warriors (the most)

2) People that constantly giving an objective advice without offending anyone, leaving enough space for interpretations, always sharp on point (very rare)

3) People with low post count, come here to discuss their problems and get bashed for beeing a newbie (n00b on this board not in live)

4) People that try to contribute their stories which don't care if they are getting flamed from some "wanna be cool guys"

I have recently met 5 people from this board here,

one of them is an complete ass on this board, in real life e was such a sweet guy, cool guy to hang out with (no names, don't wanna show my alliance)

OH is a great guy because reminds every crazy fool, who confuses love with sex and pak wan girls with reality, that it could all be just a big fake! I am greatful to have one like him on this board who can talk about his rich and bad experiences to those who still believe "mne is different"

OH is a great guy because reminds every crazy fool, who confuses love with sex and pak wan girls with reality, that it could all be just a big fake! I am greatful to have one like him on this board who can talk about his rich and bad experiences to those who still believe "mne is different"

Agree completely. For me the board is all about sharing experiences and getting all the angles on various subjects. We definitely need all the POVs we can get!

Archived