advice needed

BigD

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but you really don't know how to talk to people.

Calling me scared and telling me not to act like a "little boy" to get me to do whatever you want won't work. This isn't first grade chump.

This will be my last post on this thread. I shall probably just PM my situation to those interested.

Thanks for all those who participated and gave me their advice.

You are posting on a board, you won't get only applause that's why you have chosen an alter ego!

You didn't finished the story, people are dying to know which advice you took and how it worked out. Everybody could have learned from that!

You are the one who called me an asshole.

I said you are too scared to use your original posters name which is the bloody truth, read the first line you wrote... and now you are overreacting because someone was telling what you already had admitted??

Put it in this way...

You have used an alter ego because you wanted to keep your real name clean from mud throwing, now someone is calling you out to finish the story so that we could learn from your "misery" and you get angry because you are acting immature!

"you are not nice to me so i say nothing no more"

even more, you call me an asshole...and you tell me i dont know how to talk to people? ROFL

ou are trying to act strong while you are yet too weak to show your real face? Dude, THAT IS CHILDISH!

Call me an asshole with your real name and I will take you serious!

THAT is so freaking low to do it with a fake name that will never be used again!

ROFL

Rorian, I'll own up and accept that I've acted deplorably in this thread. I apologise for that, and perhaps I'm fairly responsible for turning this thread to 'shit'.

However, at the outset, you've declared that you didn't want your real identity to be declared, even your 'anonymous' persona here! My bullshit detector is buzzing very loudly!

I wish you the best despite that. This, 'my friend' has a problem approach to the forum is rather childish, and I'd hoped you might be a larger person than that. Still hide behind an anonymous persona, by furthering yet another anonymous persona. Sounds like you've got real problems dude. Or else you are hiding something rather disturbing.

Still, that's your own affair. None of my business. Why do I comment, you may ask? Because you posted this on a public forum, that's why.

Good luck.

Too many strikes, Rorian, you were not man enough to put this girl in her place. Its quite obvious she like to play these games.

You made plans prior to the day you were meant to go out with your friends, and she knew about it but preferred to sleep. I would have roasted her sorry ass there and then. Then the SMS's and mind games. Buddy, let this be a learning experience. Grab the bull by the horns very early on and you will see the difference. However if you or anyone else is having trust problems in a relationship then you can be damn certain there is someone else on the scene however small.

If you don't put them in thei place early on, they will ride you all the way.

I agree that some truths best stay uncovered.

Thats how I've operated all my life' date=' and I don't quite look like a Thai :)

[/quote']

LOL

Really? I bet you make a great partner! As i've already said, people write about things based upon their own experience and personality, but that doesn't make what they say correct!!!!!!!!

Lying is bad...inexcuseable.....in a close loving relationship there is no need for it.

Farang culture says being honest and open is a good thing, it creates trust...bla bla bla

Forgive me for reviving this old thread but I can't stand your full-of-shit comments Zombie.

What's with the quote below from another relationship thread?

will a person be responsible with my feelings? Or with the relationship? Trust is an idealism that is very difficult to quantify. Everyone lies, everyone deviates, everyone is tempted. To deny such is to, well, lie and therefore prove the point....

You accuse me of lying, offend me (sarcastically) and now admit to doing it yourself.

Can it get more hypocritical than this.

Sorry to say, but you my friend are full of it!

P.S. No vendetta going on here, just amazes me how this guy attacks someone but in fact is no better himself.

I felt the members need to be aware of that/him.

Panadol:

>>Still hide behind an anonymous persona, by furthering yet another anonymous persona. Sounds like you've got real problems dude. Or else you are hiding something rather disturbing.<<

OK i must have missed somthing. Can someone explain in detail (because i am dense) what is wrong with posting your rt question under an anonymous handle?

OK i must have missed somthing. Can someone explain in detail (because i am dense) what is wrong with posting your rt question under an anonymous handle?

what is right about it?

if one is flaming others RT posts under their real name they should at least have the decency and post their own private stories under their real name as well!!! Don't you think that makes sense?

What's to loose? Some people from the internet are looking different at you or your character? Who gives a fuck? Noone is losing face because he has some issues!

Archived