4 Pattaya bar girls

Zorro

Dave

Why waste the 12K a year? Treat her good while you are in LOS the 3-4 times per year she wonâ??t forget that. All it will take is a phone call a couple of weeks before you return and I guarantee and she will be waiting at the hotel when you arrive. Weather sheâ??s in Pattaya or the village why sponsor pussy for someone else to fuck. You are absolutely correct if sheâ??s back at the village and they find out she has money there will be TM all over her. To me there is no such thing as â??disposable incomeâ? $12K per year is a college education for one of my kids.

S1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
" Frankly, I love whores, I find them very honest. Not being Sarcastic, I mean it.".

Well if you mean honest in the sense of not stealing money from your wallet while in the room I agree with you.

The problems seem to start when you expect anything else except sex for a fee.

I can't believe you think they are honest. You have to be kidding man or if not then you must be an excellent judge of character when it comes to making friends with whores.

What I mean is, I know it is a business transaction, straight and simple, they know it. there is no misconception, or deception about what it is.Regular relationships are too full of games and manuevering for power, all about getting the most out of the opther person for little effort. Of course, exceptions apply.

Let's put it that way â?? If some rich guys find some fun in wasting their money, it is their own will and decision. It does not hurt anybody and has not much impact on the nightlife in Pattaya.

However, I see the situation slightly different. Almost every good looking girl in Pattaya has at least one or more sponsors if she has been working for some months, especially after a high season. And there the problems start:

1. More and more, especially the good looking girls are becoming less available for P&P game. I admit it is quite frustrating to be turned down by hookers several times an evening. It is some kind of mood killer.

2. Considering the pretty mean income situation of the vast majority of the average Pattaya punters, 1000 USD is quite a burden for them and not just 'play money'. Therefore, these guys are pretty serious about it and trying to check on their sponsored darlings anytime and by any means. Calls throughout the night, visits of internet cafes at 3-5am and long SMS conversations as well as friends being in Pattaya checking on the girl ruin a night of fun completely.

3. I donâ??t see sponsoring helps these girls at all. Just handing out cash to these girls will change nothing. They will waste it by spending it for useless things; booze, partying; mobiles, clothesâ?¦ Actually it has quite the opposite effect. It will ensure that they donâ??t change their lives, because as long a Thai girl gets enough money by doing nothing she will continue this easy but futureless lifestyle. (Very similar to the policies TRT applies in Isaan; keeping them happy but dumb by just handing out moneyâ?¦). If you really want to help a girl, bring her out of the scene; spent time with her and educate her â?? not just giver her cash.

I remember that 3-4 years ago we have been discussing what would be a fair price for night of fun. There have been the cheap charlies (1000 THB a night) and the ones generous ones (1500 THB or more) who pitied the girls. Considering todayâ??s prices of 3000-5000 THB in most GoGo bars, I think we all agree these prices are away over the top. It is very difficult to stop a trend once startedâ?¦.

If the trend towards sponsoring girls continues it will have also a very negative effect on the whole scene. Girls are not looking for ST or LT anymore but straightforward for sponsor candidates; e.g. if you are not willing to go shopping the next day they turn you straight away down. I am being ignored by girls quite frequently just for speaking Thai and working in Bangkok for some years.

I have only been turned down once in all my trips to BKK/Pattaya; only because I ask two girls to have a three-way with me not knowing they were 1st cousins :doah: .

I disagree, I donâ??t think the ST/LT trade will dry up anytime soon.

And I REFUSE to sponsor :mad:

Don't get me wrong, I haven't and never will sponser a bar girl. But, I can understand the thinking of some of these guys (who are in a situation much different from mine) and why they wouldn't mind if the girl stayed in Pattaya.

I also can't hold it against the sponsored lady in Pattaya who heads out to the disco for a night out every so often. If somebody paid me to live in an apartment in Pattaya and then left me alone 9 months out of the year...I can't imagine I'd be completely faithful either. The original poster talked about four men in their 50's who were sending the money...I imagine some part of them must know this goes on from time to time.

While I may agree that it is silly to pay for pussy you're not enjoying...for those guys who are coming at this from the angle I mentioned in my last post, the practice makes much more sense.

In any case, the last time I was in Pattaya it was literally bursting with girls eager to go home with me (of course, I am a very handsome man) for 1-1.5k baht, so I don't think this business will truly hurt the casual sanuker all that much.

Let's put it that way â?? If some rich guys find some fun in wasting their money, it is their own will and decision. It does not hurt anybody and has not much impact on the nightlife in Pattaya.

However, I see the situation slightly different. Almost every good looking girl in Pattaya has at least one or more sponsors if she has been working for some months, especially after a high season. And there the problems start:

1. More and more, especially the good looking girls are becoming less available for P&P game. I admit it is quite frustrating to be turned down by hookers several times an evening. It is some kind of mood killer.

2. Considering the pretty mean income situation of the vast majority of the average Pattaya punters, 1000 USD is quite a burden for them and not just 'play money'. Therefore, these guys are pretty serious about it and trying to check on their sponsored darlings anytime and by any means. Calls throughout the night, visits of internet cafes at 3-5am and long SMS conversations as well as friends being in Pattaya checking on the girl ruin a night of fun completely.

3. I donâ??t see sponsoring helps these girls at all. Just handing out cash to these girls will change nothing. They will waste it by spending it for useless things; booze, partying; mobiles, clothesâ?¦ Actually it has quite the opposite effect. It will ensure that they donâ??t change their lives, because as long a Thai girl gets enough money by doing nothing she will continue this easy but futureless lifestyle. (Very similar to the policies TRT applies in Isaan; keeping them happy but dumb by just handing out moneyâ?¦). If you really want to help a girl, bring her out of the scene; spent time with her and educate her â?? not just giver her cash.

I remember that 3-4 years ago we have been discussing what would be a fair price for night of fun. There have been the cheap charlies (1000 THB a night) and the ones generous ones (1500 THB or more) who pitied the girls. Considering todayâ??s prices of 3000-5000 THB in most GoGo bars, I think we all agree these prices are away over the top. It is very difficult to stop a trend once startedâ?¦.

If the trend towards sponsoring girls continues it will have also a very negative effect on the whole scene. Girls are not looking for ST or LT anymore but straightforward for sponsor candidates; e.g. if you are not willing to go shopping the next day they turn you straight away down. I am being ignored by girls quite frequently just for speaking Thai and working in Bangkok for some years.

I think there is a lot in what you are saying here.

Thailand is no longer a cheap nookie place.

The internet and global communications along with the reputation of Thai ladies has helped to create a global commodity that is becoming increasingly more expensive.

I noticed the trend 5 or 6 years ago with girls disappearing very quickly out the bars. A good looking girl would start working in a bar and before you know she was sponsored or married. This trend has gathered significant pace other the last few years.

Whether this is a good thing or not depends which side of the fence you sit on.

The average punter might be better off going to other countries in pursuit of cheap pussy. ie Argentina Brazil Indonesia Cambodia etc

As for the whole sponsorship issue i don't really care what other people do with their money. For many guys sending a thousand dollars a month is small change. They have themselves a mia noi of sorts and this fits well with the Thai ladies so i think rather than complain guys here better get used to the fact that there is an army of cashed up guys ready willing and able to sponsor and marry good looking girls in Thailand. P4P in Thailand is not what is was. Girls are hungrier as they hear the stories of what other girls are getting. Expectations are high so if you want the better looking girls these days you are going to have pay for them.

I never claimed that you wonâ??t get laid in Pattaya. My point is that if sponsoring is becoming more and more prevalent it will have a pretty negative impact on the whole scene:

• Hearing the â??success storiesâ?? of their friends more and more girls will become greedier driving up the prices

• Having more money girls will be more picky and thus less available

• Thai girls having money inevitably will be even more. They wonâ??t work regularly or at all in their beer bars or A Go-Go. Currently many beer bars are pretty deserted while the Go-Go bars have more quantity than quality. Many bar owners are looking desperately for quality girls.

• The freelance scene will grow rapidly. It is not everybodyâ??s taste to wait until midnight before starting hunting. Additionally todayâ??s discos are not only extremely loud â?? hardly any communication possible â?? but also super dark that you hardly can see a girl even she is only a few inches away. Not to mention the steady raising prices in these places e.g. Tony's.

• The real stunners get up at 9pm, then dinner with friends, may be a movie and beauty saloon before hitting the discos after midnight. These girls want party all night and so, if they go at all, wonâ??t go back to Hotel before 5am. They are in control and tell the guys what they want not the other way round.

• The various checks anytime a day or night are a real pain in the ass. Especially if the girls has 3-4 sponsors checking on her.

If you supporting the ideas of international feminist NGOs you might argue that this independence is good thing, for the sake of good Sanook in Pattaya and the average punter it is definitely a downturn. It is a trend I would rather like to see disappearing than spreading.

You also mention that most guys who are sponsoring their sweethearts can easily afford 1000 USD a month. Looking at the average punter in Pattaya I would heavily question it. Most arenâ??t that well off at all. Many they save the whole year to have 3-4 weeks of fun. Salaries back in Europe arenâ??t that great anymore and the weak USD also hits our American friends. From my experience many sponsors are in their late twenties to late thirties. Thatâ??s at least what the girls are telling me.

Yep, giving excessive cash to the girls does no good. They just piss it all away on expensive cell phones, drugs, Thai boyfriends, and greedy freeloading family members.

Archived