4 Pattaya bar girls

Zorro

It is surprising how many farangs seem to 'check their brains' at Don Muang (airport) and do really foolish things here in Thailand, such as buying land in the name of a BG girlfriend or setting up a business in the name of a BG girlfriend. Often times the relationships lasts only as long as the money is flowing.

Once the land is bought or the business is up and running, the BG's husband/boyfriend and his pals simply step in takeover, and there is not much the farang can do since the property or business is in her name. Often the husband/boyfriend is a policeman. This happens everyday here.

What surprises me is the number of farangs that somehow think their situation is different. His BG - unlike all of the others - can be trusted. Amazing Thailand.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe some of these guys know in their hearts that the girls are not going to be faithful but are willing to turn a blind eye and to be content with what they think they have?..."

guys do we need to read before we believe them?

+++++++++++++++

From what I have seen, I think most sponsors are deceiving themselves. Think about the lengths BGs go to cover their tracks - recall the Stickman story from a few week's back; why would BGs go to such lengths if their sponsors really didn't care?

I also think the extent of sponsorship is somewhat of a recent phenomena, largely made possible by the internet, cheap long distance calls and the low costs of international text messaging. This is kind of counterintuitive to me, since I would have expected better communications to make it easier to keep tabs on your BG girlfriend and reduce the number of sponsorships. But I failed to consider human nature: self-deception triumphs over commonsense, making faster and cheaper communication have the opposite effect: keeping the flames alive and the money flowing.

I sort of disagree here. I think for a lot of girls, it isn't a bad life...at least until something goes wrong. I think that is why many choose to stay in the business when given a chance to get out.

I strongly disagree. Some girls, yes, it isn't bad. There's always the good luck story. But on the whole, I think it ain't peaches and cream and a pretty crappy life.

Why do they stay in the business??? Lazy, uneducated and don't understand their options.

OH, how many girls have you met who said, "ooh, I want to do THIS for another 5 years!". They all say they want out. But how many actually do it before they are "forced out"?

Easy fun life? well, yeah, especially for a girl with farangs sending her money, who can be choosey. Dangerous situations? yes, absolutley, but I think for the vast majority of these girls, it beats working the farm (where they could be raped or molested in the village) or factory (where they may get sexually harrassed), and that is why they do it. Easy? from our perspective, maybe no, from theirs...maybe.

Arguments here are that if you can get raped or molested in the village, you can certainly get raped or molested whoring!!!

As for it beating working in a factory... If they weren't lazy, they could actually make a decent life out of it. Long-term. But Thais aren't like that. They'll work in a factory for a few months and leave. As I talked about before, there's a big pay divide between your floor worker and trainer/supervisor. Gotta agree though that farm work is pretty dang hard, especially if done by hand! That's rough.

But factory is just one venue of occupation, street vendors is another, and those food stalls don't make such small money though it does take work.

<>

And I commonly see, on my visits from Hong Kong, the sponsored BG who has been set up with something to "keep her busy" - maybe a beauty shop - back in NEP the day after her sponsoring boyfriend got a plane back to Farangland. This is not just a theoretical; I know two BGs that have beauty shops, but still work in NEP.

I don't see how you can keep a BG "busy" if you are not here. And if you are visiting nightlife venues when you are here (I know some guys tell their "girlfriends" they are arriving several days after their real arrival dates), what can you expect?

Awhile back, Stickman did a story on this which was quite amazing but very believable. I know a BG in Rainbow 4 who is known among other BGs - but not customers, so I am not giving away a name here - as "nee" (rising tone), which means "to flee" in Thai for her antics. Everyone thinks her antics are quite funny and her sponsoring boyfriends (several), well, let's just say part (the butt) of this joke.

I sort of disagree here. I think for a lot of girls' date=' it isn't a bad life...at least until something goes wrong. I think that is why many choose to stay in the business when given a chance to get out.[/quote']

I strongly disagree. Some girls, yes, it isn't bad. There's always the good luck story. But on the whole, I think it ain't peaches and cream and a pretty crappy life.

Why do they stay in the business??? Lazy, uneducated and don't understand their options.

OH, how many girls have you met who said, "ooh, I want to do THIS for another 5 years!". They all say they want out. But how many actually do it before they are "forced out"?

Easy fun life? well, yeah, especially for a girl with farangs sending her money, who can be choosey. Dangerous situations? yes, absolutley, but I think for the vast majority of these girls, it beats working the farm (where they could be raped or molested in the village) or factory (where they may get sexually harrassed), and that is why they do it. Easy? from our perspective, maybe no, from theirs...maybe.

Arguments here are that if you can get raped or molested in the village, you can certainly get raped or molested whoring!!!

As for it beating working in a factory... If they weren't lazy, they could actually make a decent life out of it. Long-term. But Thais aren't like that. They'll work in a factory for a few months and leave. As I talked about before, there's a big pay divide between your floor worker and trainer/supervisor. Gotta agree though that farm work is pretty dang hard, especially if done by hand! That's rough.

But factory is just one venue of occupation, street vendors is another, and those food stalls don't make such small money though it does take work.

<>

Gummi,

you know I love you..er ah keep that between us, but I do agree that bar girls are indeed, as a lot, lazy. And this is where we disagree, I am not talking about the "good luck stories." I am talking about the here and now for these girls, who as a lot don't think past tomorrow, if that far. I am saying, it is maybe a suck life for them to a point, but for them, because they are lazy, and don't think much to the future, it is a decent life compared to what they see as the immediate alternative.

The difference I have noticed over the years, is the number of girls with multiple sponsors. This changes the game and the girls motives greatly. The old stereotype was a girl went to work in a bar, so she could make money, meet a farang, marry him, go wherever...now, the motive is more likely, go to BKK, work in a bar, get lots of guys to send you cash, keep working, buy a big house like the pretty girl in your village, spend all the money, end up with nothing...

"...OH, how many girls have you met who said, "ooh, I want to do THIS for another 5 years!". They all say they want out. But how many actually do it before they are "forced out"?..."

Frankly I really don't know too many who ever really, left the business/game compleately. Christ, I see 45+ year old women here at the temples still playing the hustle for a better deal game...after a point, that whore mind set never leaves them.

Of the ones I know who left, ALL are dependent on a farang to support them, none ever got the shop they wanted, or whatever...most would most likely end up right back in the business when/if the farang dumps them, it is all they know. Hell, I know a 60 year old Vietnamese woman here in SFO who still whores (in her defense, I must say she doesn't look a day over 50).

"...Arguments here are that if you can get raped or molested in the village, you can certainly get raped or molested whoring!!!..."

Yes, and as 2 girls told me "...if it is going to happen, may as well get paid for it..."

I do think, for an uneducated, lazy girl, bargirling can provide her with stuff she never dreamed of. Stuff the other girls in her village came home and bragged about...YES, there is most certainly a down side, it fucksd them up mentally, emotionally physically etc...but like I said, and you pointed out, they don't think far enough ahead to see it. But in the short term, for most, it is a better alternative to the immediate opportunity.

Appreciate the post thanks. Sponsorships isn't a LOS invention. It happens everywhere. In Los

Angeles there are tons of hot women with rich benefactors. One of my best friends here is an ex model and she had been offered apartments, trips to the caribbean, etc. A lot of the girls at her agency had their apartments paid for by some rich older guy who did it on condition he cam come over and have sex when he wanted. I lived in Tokyo several years ago and there were always lots of young girls, lots of them in high school that had the latest clothes and gadgets because some rich 'salaryman' (businessman) was giving them a monthly stipend for sexual favors. My guess is the similar things happen in London, Paris, Rome or wherever.

Basketball superstar Kobe Bryant was basically sponsoring his wife, who was in high school at time. She was 15 I think when they met. He bought her and her family tons of things. Technically he violated the law and was banging an underage girl but it would take a parent of very strong morals to turn down the possibilty of a mulitmillion dollar athlete who was totally smitten with your teenage daughter. He basically bought them off.

Is LOS any diferent? Consorts were part of high society for hundreds or years in all kinds of societies.

We've all had one BG or another who was friggin' cute and kinky that we just didn't want to share and thought, sometimes in passing or sometimes seriously, about paying her to keep her away from others. Its crossed my mind early on when I was there when I've had some great friggin' sex for a week and she was cute as hell and fed me the 'i luv u too mut' line that I knew was a lie but wanted to believe. I've never actually sponsored but I know the feelings that go into why. The most I'v done is help someone get english lessons (paid the school directly) and she had a married guy sponsoring her at the time. She was smart as a whip and thought it would be a shame that she didn't put her brains to some use. I didn't want anything out of it.

Anyway, thanks for posting your stories and I encourage more such stories. Let each forumite take from what it what they like. If someone doesn't like the stories, scroll past it.

Sponsorships isn't a LOS invention.

True, but it's more of a refined art here. There is a reason tens of thousands (if not more) of Farang guys visit LOS every year, and I don't think it's the temples. TGs seem to excel at charm and grace, and their available at affordable prices (you don't have to be a superstar athlete to sponsor a gorgeous TG). New technology - email, mobile telephones, SMSs and cheaper international calls - makes it all so much easier to maintain the illusion of intimacy.

The most direct evidence of the increased role of sponsorship stares you in the face almost every time you take a piss in a NEP bar. Specifically, the eye level advert for that service which it makes it so much easier to transfer cash from your account in Farangland to her account in Thailand. Those adverts wouldn't stay there if there wasn't a market.

Totally agree 'sponsorships' are far more prevalent in LOS. My point was that it happens in front of us in farangland as well.

All the elements are in place for it to be prevalent in LOS. The girls, the amount is affordable for most punters. Try keeping a hot falang chick for the amount you can a Thai chick? Culturally its more accepting as well.

I would also guess, and its only a guess, that even if we were all millionaires, a lot of us would sponsor a Thai over a falang anyway, even if we could afford either.

Archived