4 Pattaya bar girls

Zorro

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right. If you are their type, you can have them for free. They pay everything from food, movies, bowling, to booze and cover charges in expensive night clubs.

However, you have to follow them. They are in command and decide where to go, what to do and what time to go home.

This might sound promising for guys on budget, but for me following their rules can become annoying quickly; especially when they decide to hit another club at 4am instead of back home. I rather prefer to pay and be in charge.

Remember 1 thing

when you giive her money it is gone:

1) she maybe has the pockets full of money but she will claim she sent it home already, someone is always in hospital.

2) it's never enough

3) it doesn't change them, it doesn't help them, it just boosts their irresponsible ways of spending money for total bullshit!

You wanna help a girl you make a payment plan with rewards. Give her a little and put some more on a savings account which she will get later in order to save up some money buy herself. That would help her and she won't like it. Just another illusion! Giving up on BGs is probably the healthies way to proceed!

I understand that many guys don't have the confidence to ask a girl in a shop out on a date.

Here is my suggestion:

boost your confidence with hookers, let them pak wan you and when you think you are strong enough go to a GTG that seems to be worth it! At least she has a job already and you don't have to pull her out of the bar which she most of the times doesn't even want!

Point #1 Donâ??t sponsor!!!

Point #2 Comments have been made in other blogs about the hard life that the BGs endure.

Which is harder working in a bar, sleeping until noon everyday, shagging a few guys a week, getting your nails done, hanging with your friends, shopping, talking on the phone, eating 5 times a day and in some cases have a Farang support you.

OR: Working in an Issan rice paddy 14 hours a day for pennies

Everyone has to make choices in life.

I agree' date=' Sponsoring does no one anygood, even the girl, in the long run.[/quote']

... but you can get freebies from the sponsored BGs. :hubba:

Free food

Free movie

Free transport

Free :sex:

True, some of the sponsored girls and go go girls in Pattaya who had a good night doing short times will go to the after hours discos and fuck a young guy for free. Other sponsored girls disappear from the scene entirely as they are exclusively shacked up with their Thai boyfriends.

Problem with chatting up GTGs is one who is on a two week holiday can't spend his entire holiday dating a girl and waiting for the big moment when he can go to the beer bar on the corner and end up in a bed with a girl in 10 minutes for little money.

Go to JP Bar, Marine, and Marine 2 after hours. It happens all the time. There are more and more younger guys going to Pattaya nowadays who used to go to Ibiza. To a go go dancer, she made her money for the night doing short times earlier, and the sponsored girls certainly don't need the money. They go to the discos to party, and if they like you, they'll go with you for free or for little money.

Archived