Basic 60 day tourist Visa

I understand that it is possible to get a 60 day tourist Visa. Can this be done at the airport, Don Muang I expect as I will be arriving via Air Asia from Cambodia in late August.

As an alternative, is it possible to get 60 day tourist Visa at any of the Cambodia into Thailand border crossings, such as Koh Kong.

Any idea of the cost?

Thanks for any help. :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At airport / Seaport / land Border only the 30 day on arrival is issued. Better off to get a 60 Day Tourist in PP which can be extended for another 30 days at immigration when you are here for 1700 Baht (Last figure I heared)

If (as I guess) you are heading down to Pattaya, the new immigration there now is 100 times better than the old one on Soi 8

1900 baht now I've heard. Those countries that are not exempted from visas can get a tourist visa on arrival on airport but it cost 1000 baht and I never heard anyone getting more than 30 days.

Guest HonoluluJimmy

If you are elibagle to get a 30 day on arrival why not jsut get that and get and extension and any number of places.

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Can't one get an extension athe the various Immi Offices. BKK is easy...Seems the Cambo could go to Sathorn in P-Town there is one, Patong on the beach road ner to Soi Bangla//

Is there an issue with the flavor of the posters Passport.

I don't know as I enter the Kingdom on an O-A so I get a year from the entry date as they now are marked for multiple entries so no more poaching another nic of baht for the stamp!

Archived