Breaking news : Einstein was right !!

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

the world will remember this very day . Einstein , who spent endless time proving something that sounds like time is a flexible thing would have to notice that today boardmember Buffalo Bill , Germany , launched a post after Limbo's thread about Bangkok trade shows and it did appear before Limbo's under the 5th of August , while Limbo's earlier one appeared under August 6th . A clean knockout ,I want the Nobel price .

BuBi

It had to happen

On a similar note,

I was trying to post in the sports section in the the TdF thread, and got a message that there were problems with loading the page.

When I tried to send my post to Zaad by PT, to whom I adressed my post, I got the same probelm with loading the page message, but when opening my box this morning, I had the same message twice in my box and Zaad couldn't post in the TdF thread neither he reported.

Hi,

The reason for these 'problems' is that Jigger fixed the server time yesterday. He initially messed up though and the time was 12 hours into the future, when he put it back it looked to the board that there were posts made at a time that hadn't occured yet.

It should all be cleared up already, or otherwise clear itself up soon.

Sanuk!

Archived