Coss found, now it's Sunday

Coss

Saturday, and on the way to Patters.

Yesterday was most interesting.

Met Suadum at MBK and drank copious beers in a Japanese/Italian restaurant there, followed by many more at a hostelry near by. Was introduced to Avatar girl, very lovely, and sweet, and lovely.

Had to have a nap, but then off to the Gulliver's meeting where I met up with Gummi and another esteemed member whose name escapes me.

No one else in evidence, shame on you, did the slight shower of rain drive the thought of Sanuk from your minds? :)

Speaking of sanuk, let me tell you about Gummi, this is a man with a girl in every bar. And as I observed on several occasions, he has the ability to startle a bar girl at 20 paces with the merest raising of a quizzical eyebrow. Ahh... the mastery... to be in the presence of such skill was humbling.

Gspot, no great shakes, off to Cowboy, Suzi Wongs pleasant enough, then to Midnight.

Last time I was at Midnight was 15 months ago, before the oft spoken of decline in.... well everything.

So there we were Gummi and I, Gummi smiled at a dekserve and her knickers hit the floor with an audible thud, I was watching a rhinoceros with no tangible genitals dance upstairs on a glass floor. And the lighting, talk about bright. So we were thinking about moving on , Gummi looked at the dekserve again and she had her second involuntary orgasm, I looked up on stage and...

Wham, Kapow, Zap, Blam and a slight tingle, there she was, my teerahk from last trip, older (by 15 months) slimmer and a smile that dimmed the lighting in the bar.

That was it, my tiredness and lack lustre demeanour faded and gave way to a vague interest.

Paid the bar fine and then we introduced ourselves, neither of us remembering the other's name.

My attention was distracted from my darling only momentarily, by a chorus of bargirls offering to have Gummi's children, we went off to eat at the Old Dutch.

Good food.

Parted company with Gummi, he pleading work in the morning, me secretly pleased my girl had yet to fall for his charms. I watched him walking down Soi Cowboy trailing hello girls, like waifs.

I'm a bit worried about my sweetheart, it transpires she'd been experimenting with recreational substances, and the way she was repeating herself, combined with an extraordinary session in bed, led me to believe that she was under the influence, probably the one after D, but who knows. She's lost about 6 Kg, and even though very attractive still, the hands are starting to look a bit bony, so I hope she's true to her promise of no more substance abuse, she reckons she jogs now..... sure.....

So now I'm in Patters, lucked in to an older (30) but skilled practitioner last night, will try and meet Elef tonight.

This is Coss, signing off from Misty's Gogo, where they have free Wifi.

No I'm not, the Wifi is working but the internet is not.

Live from Tropical Bert's, where they have free Wifi.

There's a sub soi a few metres before Soi 6 on 2nd rd on the left, Tropical Bert's is an english Pub kinda place and about 30 ft into the sub soi.

Cheers

Coss

That was certainly a fine avro, Mr Coss. Hope to do it again some time sooner than we discussed.

AG sez "Hi!" and thinks your accent is cute.

Have fun in Patters. Life is more normal for me from here out as the epic trade show is over -- but excessive travel now rears its ugly head...Melbourne needs to gird itself LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Hi Coss,

Nice and accurate description of Gummigut.

And Midnight.

a (former) old favourite of mine, Ms FH, went the same way as your MN girl, put on a bit of weight, found it deters some punters, and promptly went on to use the crazy drug, to slim down. Unfortunately, it also f...kd her head. when she stopped, she inflated beyond attractiveness. I was just recently looking at a picture of her frour and a half years ago, slim and beautiful.

i think she's still there at MN, one of the very few of the old guard still surviving.

Archived