Media bias

Flashermac

Anyway I hope as many hezbolah sympathisers as possible get killed and factories run again full speed in the very soon horizon.Not easy though...

lol...and bomb...

Hey Kojis, with that attitude I hope your business fails, you become bankrupt and your family is subjected to the same treatment that the Lebanese received from the Zionazi/US alliance.

:spank:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy!

This promises to be one of the more fun-filled replies I've had occasion to write in a long time!

Surely, zob65, among the 500+ posts I've made there must be something that's funnier than a piece of string? Even Fidel thought the joke about the 72 virgins was funny, although my personal favorite has to be Cowboys and Muslims.

And if you look at one of my most recent efforts, in the Trip Report section, don't you think it is both funny and intelligent that I compared the Kaaba, the holiest site in Islam, to the Nana Car Park? And don't you agree that the sentence, "The TG realized how difficult it would be to have her kaek and eat it too," is exceptionally witty?

Anyway, thank you for making my day.

Yippee kay yay!

Evel

:devil:

"Hey Kojis, with that attitude I hope your business fails, you become bankrupt and your family is subjected to the same treatment that the Lebanese received from the Zionazi/US alliance."

Yeah... you can hope so.. yet I've just pocketed over 75000$ personnal profit in the last two months, new GF is from the same minority as Li Ka-Shing and dreams of moving back to South China to exploit hundreds of workers after her parisian studies. And despite all the moral and legal rules I'll bend over the next year that might give you nightmares and dreams of murder if you knew about them, I'll still be sitting comfortably.

And Israel will keep on kicking muslim asses.

:wave:

jeez!! I just went out to pick up a couple of slacks that had to be adjusted and you came up with such a sharp shot... Deadly!! hey mate, here's a secret : I had a pimple under the nose when I woke up this morning. Fuck it! My life's over!!

:doah:

Archived