Media bias

Flashermac

"I don't know about DNA Flasher but Jews and Arabs have more in common than they will admit to."

LOL, so do Muslims, Jews & Xtians, if they really read their holy books instead of just blathering on about it all!!!!

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I don't know about DNA Flasher but Jews and Arabs have more in common than they will admit to."

LOL, so do Muslims, Jews & Xtians, if they really read their holy books instead of just blathering on about it all!!!!

Cheers,

SD

The whole Jew, Christian, Muslim thing is a big mess. Jews don't seem to know exactly what being 'Jewish' means anymore, there are Christians who talk like Taliban and Muslims who go to Bangkok to screw around and get drunk. They should all do a bit of soul-searching IMO. :)

I guess you found dddave.

The Lebanese, being Arabs, will recover and even see it as a victory. Muslims everywhere will see their dignity restored.

The fact that muslims believe their dignity has to be restored (and that defeating the jews "will restore our dignity") is demonstrative of the sickness that permeates the muslim world.

Now i'm not one to go pointing fingers without looking at our own sickness. Here in the US the big sickness is obsession with safety and protection from "terror" and more importantly the blind panic driven belief that we must have a worldwide war on terror.

Christians used to be the majority in Lebanon, but so many have left and the Muslim birthrate has been higher for decades that they are only 40-some percent now.

I grew up with Lebanese Christian friends in California. Their families had mostly left pre-WWI to get away from the Turks. A close family friend was a Syrian Christian. (They number about 10% there.) His parents had emigrated to the US and opened a grocery/general store in souther Colorado. Crazy thing was that the locals were almost all Hispanic, so the Syrian mother learned Spanish -- not English. If I talked to her, I had to use my very rusty Spanish!

:dunno:

p.s. You may have heard of Ralph Nader. He is one of the most prominent Arab Americans. Used to be a few Hollywood celebs who were Christian Arabs too. (I had a Pakistani-American friend years ago who used to practically froth at the mouth at the thought of Arabs daring to be Christians!)

Bumped into a maronite friend a couple of days ago. I trade quite a bit with his older brother and was in that brother's office next day Israel bombed Beiruth's airport. Younger bro had to fly back to Paris on that day and got stuck in Beiruth for a while.Came back later via Syria while his kids got reapatriated on a ship via Cyprus if i understood correctly.

Except the lebanon mess is not good for our business I doubt those christian lebanese care much about all the bombs thrown on muslim asses.

Asked him how it'd been in Beyruth and he replied kinda "was fine actually, it's like they're bombing Barbes (some populous low end parisian downtown area teeming with arabs and blacks) while we stay here in Lafayette (our blessed business area, 4 or 5 synagogues withing a square km, but only 1500m from Barbes)or the 16th arrondissement (some upmarket downtown paris district, largely arab free). It doesn't hurt us much but the noise is impressive. "

Anyway I hope as many hezbolah sympathisers as possible get killed and factories run again full speed in the very soon horizon.Not easy though...

Perhaps even a few bombs on Barbes would be fun to watch from some 9th arrondissement balcony... would feel like watching the fireworks over the Chao Phraya on Loy Kratong from the Peninsula garden...

lol...and bomb...

Archived