Media bias

Flashermac

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mistake! I'm not as up on KFC history as I should be.

We'll make a deal, Chuck. You can be right all the time on KFC and I'll be right all the time on the Middle East.

But to show how really repentant I am, and as a public mark of my shame here's a story:

Colonel Sanders approaches the Pope with an offer to donate $50 million if "Give us this day our daily bread" can be changed to "Give us this day our daily chicken."

The Pope says, "No, our prayers are not for sale."

So Sanders raises up the ante, offering $500 million. Still the Pope declines, citing the sanctity of the prayer.

Again Sanders raises the offer to $2 billion. The Pope considers how much good all that money could do in the world and agrees to change the prayer to "Give us this day our daily chicken."

The next day, he convenes a meeting of the College of Cardinals, and announces, "Brothers, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Colonel Sanders is giving us $2 billion. The bad news is that we just lost the Wonder Bread account."

Evel

:devil:

Yes, that was careless of me. I should have said 99.99% of the time. I don't have the slightest hesitancy in admitting you have been right 0.01% of the time.

Just joking. Chuck, you've got to lighten up. Life isn't one long sensitivity session. I think you need to spend more time in LOS and learn to relax.

Evel

:devil:

LOS doesn't do much for me lately Evel. Not sure why. Seen too much of it I think. There are many more relaxing places.

I probably wouldn't even be posting here if it wasn't to refute some of your more outrageous statements 'effusive praise for Hezbullah'...something about Jehovah's Witnesses and Neanderthals...what nonsense. Beats me how you find the time for it.

>>LOS doesn't do much for me lately Evel. Not sure why. Seen too much of it I think. There are many more relaxing places.<<

When I visit for lets say 2 weeks, the nightlife gets boring after just a few days. But after being in the US for a couple of months i'm always itching to return. No sense to it.

I'm planning a three week break. Should I spend some time in Tel Aviv before arriving in the LOS? Not joking I need to relax somewhere maybe israeli girls are more interesting then american. Its either that or a trip to Phnom Phen but i'm off topic. back to media bias.

George Bush announced the israelis soundly defeated hezbollah. Maybe he went to southern lebanon and had a look? Maybe it was the 400 or so militants that israel claims it killed (hexbollah says they lost 68 fighters). Lets see. A huge menacing army on israel's border but they only get 400 of them. Victory!

>>LOS doesn't do much for me lately Evel. Not sure why. Seen too much of it I think. There are many more relaxing places.<<

When I visit for lets say 2 weeks, the nightlife gets boring after just a few days. But after being in the US for a couple of months i'm always itching to return. No sense to it.

I'm planning a three week break. Should I spend some time in Tel Aviv before arriving in the LOS? Not joking I need to relax somewhere maybe israeli girls are more interesting then american. Its either that or a trip to Phnom Phen but i'm off topic. back to media bias.

Well LOS is still a good place to get laid without too many complications.

Looks like both sides are claiming victory in Lebanon. I think Bush needed a decisive victory more than Olmert. Any bets as to when the next war starts?

George Bush announced the israelis soundly defeated hezbollah. Maybe he went to southern lebanon and had a look? Maybe it was the 400 or so militants that israel claims it killed (hexbollah says they lost 68 fighters). Lets see. A huge menacing army on israel's border but they only get 400 of them. Victory!

It looks like it doesn't matter how many the hezbollah lose, as they quickly resupply!

The only way to "win" is to get to the source of the problem, educate the new generations, etc.

Archived