Legal Advice

itsmedave

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the check cleared but I still get the nasty annonymous email from time to time. Also, they seem to be telling some teachers they are forcing me to leave the country and warning them not to call me (they still do)

I did actually receive a call yesterday from the director inquiring when I would be moving and reminding me that my work permit was cancelled and I had to leave.

She didn't sound particularily thrilled when I replied that visa runs are common, I have lots of friends helping me find a new job, and that thanks to her settlement check, I have plenty of time before I need to be thinking about leaving.

Be careful Dave, with the xenaphobia surrounding the recent teacher/murderer, it would be easy for the school to make trouble for you, justified or not, i would be unavailable and not enter any conversations with them nor provoke them in any way, regardless how inoccent you are and how much a bunch of fuckwits they are

DOG

It'sme,

So what was the problem to begin with? What is this about some 'e-mail' probelm they accussed you of? You state that you were an exemplary employee and teacher. So what caused this sudden rift between the school and yourself? And why the hell would they want you out of the country? I know the teacher Dog is talking about and am a friend of his, and his school gave him the shaft and were very nasty to him and did in fact backdate his visa xld. Nasty fuckers. He had a hell of a time after that getting a new work permit and visa, and paid lots of money to straighten things out.

So what was the problem?

Cent

Archived