Flipside.

FAT_AUSSIE

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian needs to see a shrink, get some counselling. He's damaged goods, it happens to most peope eventually, unless you get lucky, which is rare and difficult these days. It's his inability to trust that is the issue...he can be helped, if he's interested in doing so....if not he'll remain alone...up to him.

How about the other side of the coin?

Brian has been marred by his past experiences and is burning this girls best years to find a good marriage? If he's not helping her social and professional education so she's a better person than when they met, I've got little respect for the guy and hope he finds his center soon.

<>

Brian is a real Jai Dii bloke and she's a good girl. There would'nt need to be any investigating going on I think, for the short term all is kosher. If he is headed for trouble it will come within the next five years. By then she'll be 30 himself 55. I really think as someone else said that he's chewing up the best years of her life with appart from perhaps Australian residency nothing to really offer her. She does'nt have permanent residency yet but I could imangine that one day once she does shell meet someone capable of offering her what a woman that age maybe wants. Then its doomsday.

Most blokes standing on the outside could see this.

..I really think as someone else said that he's chewing up the best years of her life with appart from perhaps Australian residency nothing to really offer her...

If he has old her his view of the relationship and she still stays with him, then he is not "...chewing up the best years of her life...". as she has accepted the situation.

There are thousands of couples that chose to live the same way as Brian and his lady.

She is just a typical (if there is such a thing) lady, she wants the relationship, but immdeiately wants to change it around to suit her.

In five years she will be 30 and still within her "use by date". Brian will be 55 and getting on a bit, but should still be OK. If you factor in children, changes everything.

Say they have children when Brian is 52. Now Brian is condemned to work may extra years to put the child thru school, etc.

Does she think of this situation?

I, for one, do not want kiddies when I am in my 50's, no way! Unfair to the child(ren), unfair to me!!!

Its obvious your friend Brian has never heard of Asset Protection (he got done by his second wife).

Done properly, no one will know what, where & how much assets he has, other than himself of course & his beneficiaries. So in the event of a divorce, she gets zip, other than what he may be prepared to give her (ie. in case of a child).

Unfortunately society has forced men (& I guess some woman)to resort to these measures but with all the parasites & leeches out there today (and that includes our gov't) one has to protect what one has worked so hard to build.

Let's face facts, money isn't everything, its the ONLY THING, and its amazing when love fades how the knives for a piece of the financial pie.

If I had to hire a PI to check on a woman, I'd just bag it from the start. A PI, especially in LOS is a crap shoot at best. They may just not come up with anything, or catch her on a day when she isn't up for any side line, or she just may not like the guy. Too many variables.

Exactly

and don't forget that if you trust a girl so little that you are tempted to hire a PI then you should better wait untill you find someone you trust!

The girl could turn into a greedy bitch and make a huge profit by divorcing "Brian". That could happen to anyone who is marrying any girl from any country and everybody who has a girlfriend/wife which is way above his league should be aware that this could be just a very nice Illusion.

The problem with illusions is that they look real!

Brian is 50 and he is dating a way too young woman, what the heck? at least he has fun for a couple of years!

He should make sure to bring some money on the side, just enough to have another way too young girl afterwards!

Sounds good to me and I am not even Ironic!

you should better wait untill you find someone you trust!

Trust is not something you just find in a person after a few dates. Its something earnt over time & even then if your not careful you may be hit hard financially.

I don't think I will ever trust a woman completely, as even after many years together, they can change over night.

Everyone's situation is different, but in Brian's case, who seems he's been taken to the cleaners twice already, if he has anything left worth losing (finacially) he better seek professional help before committing to any relationship.

Nothing wrong with using a PI to check her out, with women in LOS, you just never know what their seedy past will reveal. Better the devil you know.

Theres such a fine line when the word "TRUST" rears its ugly head.

I am getting kinda bored by those phrases, No offense Maco, you are new here it is the first time you have used it!

Yes trust is something you gotta earn! That's why it is better to wait before you are making the next step! Earn it and go ahead!

Using a PI is probably giving you some more insight but what when she finds out about it? In this case you would have same trouble to earn her trust!

I find it really fucked up to spy on a girl! Maybe I am a privacy moralist, all I know is that if my girl would spy me out by an PI her suitcase would fly out of the window!

Guys you don't own these girls just because you give them a few dollars!

Don't trust her don't - take her. what a little wee person I gotta be to spy on my girlfriend??

Seriously, have you ever done that in your home country? If I feel it is necessary to spy on my girl then I will most likely never trust her entirely and will most likely fuck it up sooner or later.

If you think she is a cheating bitch just let her go or get some self esteem! My default opinion is that a girl that is cheating on me must be out of her mind. Well my ego is bigger than my head but I haven't been cheated yet! I don't need a PI to check if my girl is good one or not, I still have my instincts that I can trust!

Maco, how about respect in this case?

Archived