Pattaya VS Bangkok

bjon045

Guest lazyphil

<>

Not scientific proof, however this <> is interesting, they forgot Luton, south, haverhill, south and lotsa other scum holes in the south :smirk:

btw doesn't sayjan live in fareham?!!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

both bangkok and pattaya has its charms and I guess it all up to the individual. personally i prefer pattaya coz of the beach/holiday feeling. So rather than a Bangkok vs Pattaya showdown , why not we have a ' fav in pattay' and 'fav in bangkok' discussion. Maybe even a 'fav in phuket' part as well

Let me start : Songkran is my 'Fav in Pattaya' , Skytrain in my 'fav in Bangkok' and the Kata/Karon beaches are my 'fav in Phuket'

AhTeckLim, songkran is my least favourite time to be anywhere in Thailand, especially Pattaya!! When i lived in Bangkok i made a point of flying to Singapore over songkran.

Simie.

I've been to pattaya on 19 April for the last 4 years and our group has slowly been gaining worshippers going the opposite direction as you! Already 9 has signed up for Songkran 2007! And I've already bought my airtickets! woo hoo 195 days to go! :)

Songkran

you love it or hate it, there is nothing else!

I totally like it for 1 hour, after that I am just trying to get dry and I am really pissed if someone tries to make me wet again. Maybe I am too prudish farang for that!

I rather prefer loy krathong

that is the only day in the year where pattaya beach looks beautiful! Don't ask for the day after, lol

Archived