Pattaya VS Bangkok

bjon045

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the story with all the tatoos?

Can someone please explain to me?

I see the singlets, and the shorts, and the sour faces, and tatoos, lots and lots of tatoos.

A few months ago I attended the meeting of the expats club (in Pattaya).

The British one (though I'm not British).

First time for me at that club meeting.

Some decent sorts in there, but a few of the tattoo types.

That was a surprise to me.

Here we were, Saturday lunch at a fairly nice hotel, and in walks the singlets, hairy armpits and those tattoos.

All of them same-same, as if a uniform of some kind.

And all about 40-something years old.

I didn't see any younger.

What's the reason for those tattoos, and the clothing, and the droll look on each face?

Is it mafia?

If it other criminals showing off that they have served hard time in prison?

Is it something else?

No true TB,

there're a lot of british guys 20-25 y o, the nicest thing I can say about those guys is that they look like football hooligans.

Else most guys are over 40 and often middle or upper class, few are lower class (instead you find more lower class amongst the expats).

the problem of brittish guys is that noone but themselves has a clue what they are saying!

No idea what that fucking asshole from obviously manchester with his sandals and umbro shorts and a rooney shirt was yelling in living dolls show case

Dait blooooooody ass Dooch Mey Tottey!

or whatever he was trying to say!

Can't you dialect guys not speak english? Why you order a bear when you want a beer and why are you all bald, red skinned bad dressed, overweighted and ugly? Pattaya would be such a better place without those dead drunken blokes!

Almost everytime I've seen a loud, drunken and bad behaving group of young guys in Pattaya that really ask for trouble they have happen to speak with British accent. Not that I haven't met nice people from Britain also, but why so many a**holes?

Same Same in Koh Samui and Koh Phangan. And in Spain, Greece and Cyprus. And definitely in Amsterdam.

Gogos/clubs:

Pattaya has the edge in the quality of premises and variety of shows. Hottubs can be found in some of the gogo's/clubs and you can often observe some rather explicit liasons in these tubs. As for the quality of the girls dancing in these clubs I would say bangkok has an advantage here. Pattaya gogos I would say have a more friendly clientele towards outsiders.

In my current visit to PTY, I am finding that the "showing" is one of the biggest differences between BKK and PTY. Take Angelwitch for example, the BKK club had the show girls with panties and pasties, while they were in the buff in the PTY club. I guess showing can go on and off in either city, but it seems off more often in BKK than it is in PTY nowadays.

When I was in BKK, I thought Soi Cowboy was the best, followed by Nana, followed by Patpong. I usually like Patpong, even when people are down on it, but this time it seemed like the good options there were too few. Comparing the quality of girls between BKK and PTY is a tough one, as it very much depends on which clubs you visited. There are great girls in both places, but if I were to choose only one bar, I'd probably pick Peppermint Palace in PTY as the winner.

When I was in BKK, I thought Soi Cowboy was the best, followed by Nana, followed by Patpong.

That is exactly my point why I don't go to BKK anymore! No doubts they have some nice lookers in all the sois but soi cowboy which is so often hyped by Farangs has just as many bars as soi diamond on walking street which is a tiny little pice of walking street! If I don't find a girl I will spend the next 20 minutes in a cab to go to Nana. I like Nana a lot, I used to fund great girls at G-Spot but the point for me is that Nana isn't big enough for me and what I want on a 1 month trip or when I live there, which means I am in the cab again which is a terrible mood killer for me! In Pattaya I go either with the baht bus or my motorbike and I will be at my goal in 10 minutes no matter what!

I have a crappy beach in Pattaya, a good one in Naklua and a great one in Jontjien, The locations in Pattaya are getting more sophisticated i.e. Mantra (lounge/loft style restuarant/bar) and the air in Pattaya is way healthier to breath!

Like I said so many times, if one is going for the mongering and chooses BKK over PTY he must have missed the point! One needs to go know where to go to because some bars are real crap! If one goes into a crap bar than it isn't the entire city which is crap!

I should make this a business and guide tourists to the top bars and cash in money from the tourists and the bars :)

Archived