Pattaya VS Bangkok

bjon045

if one is going for the mongering and chooses BKK over PTY he must have missed the point! One needs to go know where to go to because some bars are real crap! If one goes into a crap bar than it isn't the entire city which is crap!

Absolutely. But it is Bangkok where one needs to know where to go as going into an overpriced and crappy bar full of girls with irritating attitudes adding drinks to your bill that you haven't ordered and asking for ridicilous amounts for short time is much more likely to happen in Bangkok than in Pattaya (talking about Walking Street now).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, you need to know the places in BKK as well!

Overpriced bills i experienced in my regular warm up bar at Soi 3 CHERRY BAR, all of a sudden i had a 5,000 baht bill and some of the girls told me that the cashier and other skanks were drinking on me all night! That happnend twice and those fuckers never saw my face again! Still banging their girls after work so they dont get my bar fine :)

Never happenend to me at any a gogo place in Pattaya! They only thing that starts to stink is that the more often you visit a place the more expensive it gets because too many girls recognize you and want a drink from you! I am too nice! Just started this week to ditch 2 of my regular bars!

One thing that pisses me off more and more often is that greasy baht bus drivers, since the totally insane police was making the track splitting in front of walking street the traffic is worse, some of the bus drivers getting annoyed by that and drive up soi 13/4 to return on beach road on soi 8! These fuckheads doesnt care if they have passengers or not! One insisted to get 10 baht from me fro driving the wrong way and I insisted to call the police if he wouldn't stop asking for money!

Since that day I drive myself with my crappy motorbike!

I think the tattoos are a sign of jumping on the fad bandwagon way too late. In the US the Tattoo started making a comeback in the late 80's. By the mid 90's they were all the rage. Now we are in the mid 2000's. The fad has proliferated to all walks of life. In the same way someone walks in and selects their 'red bull' singlet they also walk into a tattoo shop and get a 'tribal' tat.

Headed to pattaya this weekend for a second looksy......

I think the tattoos are a sign of jumping on the fad bandwagon way too late. In the US the Tattoo started making a comeback in the late 80's. By the mid 90's they were all the rage. Now we are in the mid 2000's. The fad has proliferated to all walks of life.

Especially the girls who have cum landing zone tattoos on their lower backs.

I'm a brit...and i have to say i'm embarassed by our behaviour and image abroad. For a long time now there has been the 'beer lads' culture...magazines such as FHM and newspapers such as 'the sun' (in lower case on purpose) actively support and encourage this group to exist and perpetuate. It's their readers after all.

Tatoos and piercings have been 'fashionable' for some time now...in the popular culture (read, lowest common denominator') because many celebs have them...people such as David Beckham are partly to blame. The wannabes, want to be like their icons....ironically Mr Beckham is celebrated, but he is a classic 'pop culture' icon, who is not very intelligent, not particularly skilled at anything, but a lot of ladies wanted to shag him, so he became an image others wished to emulate...classic brit icon, stupid, ignorant, all image, no depth, nothing of value to contribute etc. but people can relate to him, as he doesn't require thought, he's just visual stimulus...no conflict or cognitive processing required.

Britain has a lot of problems, a lot of unhappy angry people doing very little of worth. They get enough money to go on holiday and bring their anger and stupidity/ignorance with them...the short term fix works for them, as they dont have the intelligence to see long term or any 'bigger picture'....give the people want they think they want!!! It works every time. As someone who worked with people, i had the fortune to meet thousands of people and really see into the underbelly of British society and it is not nice...you get the low class types here as it's their one chance a year to go abroad, they choose Thailand as it has the image of cheapness and a lot of women who will shag you. This is not going to change....a lot of these people used to go to Spain years back...they are all lower class physical labour types...very few have a good education and are aware of anything going on around them. I know....i used to work with them....they universally have poor relationships, produce children who are the same as them and the cycle goes on and on....they do not possess an ounce of understanding and have no intention of bettering themselves, as that would mean they would have to be aware that there is a 'better' to aim for and they don't. Society needs such types to perform many duties, manufacture goods, build and produce.

There is a lot more to this, but i'm not writing a thesis, so i'll leave it at that...

I hate it....but there is nothing that can be done...i stay the hell away from the places they frequent, i don't interact with them and never will.

Yeah, I wasn't meaning to single out the brits...or any group really.

It's funny how we debate behaviors and class because no matter how different you might be from the singlet wearing, tattoo festooned, shaved head, drunken lout walking around in pattaya you are still a 'monger' 'sex tourist' 'whatever'....There are certain people who lump us all together with people like John Mark Karr and Gary Glitter.

I didn't make it to Pattaya this weekend, but when I do I will attempt to hold up on the judgement and concentrate on straight up bonage. To each there own.

true we are all whore mongers :)

and hell no, i dont run around and judge them, i keep my eyes open for the ladies! Sometimes i just cant oversee it when an ugly bloke is arguing in the middle of walking street with a good looking lady because she dont like him or his smell!

true we are all whore mongers but some arent even appreciated by a hooker :)

Archived