Pattaya VS Bangkok

bjon045

I am a 5 year resident of bangkok and recently I travelled to pattaya for the first time for a weeks holiday. I am well versed in the P2P scene so I thought I would give a few of my observations.

The quality of the ladies and PRICE:

This is very subjective and there is obviousily a large range of ladies avaliable in both places. On a whole I would say the ladies of bangkok are slightly better on average than their pattaya sisters. The amount of beasts on beach road at night is pretty alarming. How does this reflect in the pricing? I found very little difference in pricing on the whole. If you want an ABSOLUTE skank you can get a long time 500-1000 baht. You probably would be looking at slightly more in BKK, around 700-1500 long time for the same skank.

On the top end of the scale there are some amazing beauties in pattaya espically the showgirls, these girls would never accept a 1500 longtime, maybe shortime, more likely 2000 at the least + the barfine of 300-600 baht.

To summarise I would say the rumours about pattaya being full of cheap ladies is a myth and that you get what you pay for. I would say the people that praise pattaya for it's cheap ladies are probably the same ones that see walking down beachroad with horrific monsters who most people would not even sleep with even if THEY paid you.

Drinking prices:

On the whole it is far cheaper to get pissed in pattaya. Be very careful of rip of joints though. One I found was "Kitten Club/go go"- they charged 185 baht for a single drink and a 600 baht barfine. Lady drinks are on the whole far cheaper than in bangkok, around 80-90 baht.

Gogos/clubs:

Pattaya has the edge in the quality of premises and variety of shows. Hottubs can be found in some of the gogo's/clubs and you can often observe some rather explicit liasons in these tubs. As for the quality of the girls dancing in these clubs I would say bangkok has an advantage here. Pattaya gogos I would say have a more friendly clientele towards outsiders.

Beer bars:

No contest here. Pattaya completely destroys the bangkok competition. This is where pattaya excels I believe. Cheap drinks and cheap ladies.

[sorry, but certain topics cannot be discussed here, even as a warning - KS]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would agree with your observations...BKK ladies seem to be better quality.....although only some of course...there's still a lot of skanks!

I've only been to PTY once and did not encounter anyone under 20, so not sure where you went...!

One thing worth mentioning is that I personally find it much easier to find a girl that I would like to spend several days with in Pattaya. The attitude of the girls is not so mecenary than in Bangkok. Speaking of beer bar girls now.

You have to look around to find a beautiful and nice beer bar girl but when you find one you like it's usually 1000 baht longtime and real GFE. That is very very difficult to beat in Bangkok.

I visited pattaya for the first time this weekend.

I was shocked at the overall appearance and behavior of Khun Falang. Amazing that the beach road is littered with 'lowest commone denominators' of hookers and falang alike.

I found the actual size of the sanuk scene to be more than a little overwhelming. I don't feel I got a good sense of what were the hot areas and what were a waste of time.

I felt the girls were very relaxed, easy to get along with, just as gorgeous as their Bangkok / Phuket sisters, and willing to cut a deal. Most gogo bars were empty...

The amount of tattoo covered, shaved head, over weight, camel active wear / red bull / singha clad falangs must have been at critical mass for low season. All seemingly disagreeable. I found an agreeable counterpart and hid in my room for the whole weekend avoiding Khun Falang....YEECH!

Anyone ever been to Bang Sean?

Spent 1 day , and one night at Bang Saen. BKK freelancer suggested a trip there instead of payment for services rendered.

very quiet there during the week it seems(a plus)

nice food available on the Beach.

there is cool little trips to the surounding areas to explore if your game.

would definately recommend for a relaxing visit.

Pattaya hase more quantity than quality

The amount of quality girls is the same, you just have to look a little closer or have to know where to find them!

The price range in Pattaya is lower for the same quality of girls and the same service. Going to BKK for whore mongering only seems to be a retarded move considering the price differences and the distances you have to spend in the taxi or a tuck tuck!

If one likes to have decent loungues and more variety he better goes to bkk, if someone doesn't give a shit about decent dinner places and the glamour of a big city he will do much better in Pattaya!

Dunno why the OP was censored, i hope I am not posting the same thing.

Just one bog warning to everyone who tries to pick up a chick at beach road:

There is a reason why they aren't working in a bar but standing there day in - day out.

You might wanna ask yourself if these girls would pass a health check up!

There is a reason why they aren't working in a bar but standing there day in - day out.

You might wanna ask yourself if these girls would pass a health check up!

I believe this to be 100% correct, but I would worry more for the girls after seeing the falangs that kick around on Beach Road...

Would the girls in the bars pass a health check? The discos?

My take on the beach road (and very lower sukhumvit) girls is that they are usually too old, too ugly, too fat, too young, too lazy or too stoned to keep a bar job.

Pya v. Bkk - Pattaya is, for me, more laid back. The whole atmosphere is holiday, while Bangkok sanuk occurs within a frenetic Asian metropolis. If you stumble out of a bar at 6 am in Bangkok, you're liable to get lost in traffic or on a hot sidewalk full of suits (including some very cute women's suits full of young secretaries, but that's another story) - in Pattaya, you stumble out of the bar at 6 am, most likely you stumble right into another one, or just wander your merry way home... No pressure. And that feeling kind of soaks into everything for me in Pattaya, while Bangkok is always on the clock.

I had several 'GoGo Bar Managers' stress to me how they 'test' the girls once a month.....and to avoid beach road girls....I found this to be offensive at best, suggesting that I look like a 'proper wanker'.

I will be there again for a second look and more exploration....

Archived